Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+12
TheScarletHood
DinosaurPixel
Anon#12370
§China'sAllieCat§
loldrive
I am epicness
Purplealligat0r
Sage'sSong
MotherTrucker
Nightcore413
Rawrshack
Sandstriker
16 posters

Pun and Jokes Thread

I am epicness
    I am epicness

Pun and Jokes Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Pun and Jokes Thread

Post by I am epicness Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:08 pm

According to a news report, a certain private school in Brisbane was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.

That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done.

She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses).

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers.... and then there are educators.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Dclark wrote:Two guys were out walking their dogs on a hot day, when they pass by a pub. The first guy says “Let’s go in there for a pint.” Second guy, says, “They won’t let us in with our dogs.” First guy: “Sure they will, just follow my lead.”
    He goes up to the pub, and sure enough the doorman says, “I can’t let you in here with that dog.” He replies, “Oh, I’m blind and this is my seeing-eye dog.” The doorman says, “Ok then, come on in.”
    The second guy sees this and does the same thing. He goes up to the pub, and the doorman says, “You can’t come in here with a dog.” He replies, “I’m blind and this is my seeing-eye dog.” The doorman responds, “You have a chihuahua for a seeing-eye dog?” The second guy stops for a second, and exclaims, “They gave me a chihuahua?”

(((Lolololol!! Me GUSTA !))
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Dclark wrote:Have you heard about the new shampoo for men who are going bald..

It's called "What's the Point?"

Answer: your head
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:09 pm

lol nice addition
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:47 am

Just before the funeral services, the undertaker came up to the very elderly widow and asked...

"How old was your husband?"

"98," she replied. "Two years older than me."

"So you're 96," the undertaker said...

"hardly worth going home is it?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:59 am

((He he he  Twisted Evil ))
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:49 pm

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically...

"Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:58 pm

((Ooooohh! Burn!))
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:43 pm

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said...

'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly'.

'The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'

The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... The one that's red and has thorns.'

'Do you mean a rose?'

'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled...

'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Three old guys are out walking.
    First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?'
    Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!'
    Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go get a beer.'
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:44 pm

A man was telling his neighbor...

'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect.'

'Really,' answered the neighbor . 'What kind is it?'

'Twelve thirty.'
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:46 pm

There once was a fellow from Yuma.
    who told an elephant joke to a puma.
    Now his skeleton lies,
    Under hot western skies,
    The Puma had no sense of huma!
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:47 pm

A news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married -- for the fourth time.

The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.

'He's a funeral director,' she answered.

'Interesting,' the newsman thought. He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.

She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she'd first married a banker when she was in her early 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, later on a preacher when in her 60's, and now in her 80's, a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

She smiled and explained...

'I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go.'
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Definitions Not Found in the Dictionary.....

ADULT: A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

BEAUTY PARLOUR: A place where women curl up and dye.

CANNIBAL: Someone who is fed up with people.

DUST: Mud with the juice squeezed out.

INFLATION: Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.

MOSQUITO: An insect that makes you like flies better

SECRET: Something you tell to one person at a time.

TOMORROW: One of the greatest labour saving devices of today.

YAWN: An honest opinion openly expressed.

WRINKLES: Something other people have. You have character lines.
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:54 pm

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet.

"My dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?"

"Well," said the vet, "let's have a look at him."

So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then he checks his teeth. Finally, he says...

"I'm going to have to put him down."

"What? just because he's cross-eyed?"

"No, because he's really heavy".
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 pm

So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me...

"Can you give me a lift?"

I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it."
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:58 pm

Mary received a parrot as a gift. The parrot was fully grown with a very bad attitude and worse vocabulary. Every other word was a curse: those that weren't curses were to say the least, rude.

Mary tried to change the bird's attitude by constantly saying polite things, and playing soft music...anything she could think of. Nothing worked. She yelled at the bird and the bird got worse. She shook the bird and the bird got madder and more rude. Finally in a moment of desperation, Mary put the parrot in the freezer to get a minute of peace.

For a few moments she heard the bird swearing, squawking kicking and screaming and then, suddenly there was absolute quiet. Mary was frightened that she might have actually hurt the bird and quickly opened the freezer door. The parrot calmly stepped out onto Mary's extended arm and said...

"I'm very sorry that I offended you with my language and my actions and I ask your forgiveness. I will endeavour to correct my behaviour and I am sure it will never happen again."

Mary was astounded at the changes in the bird's attitude and was about to ask what had changed him, when the parrot continued...

"May I ask what the chicken did?"
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:59 pm

This guy was lonely, and decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede which came in a little white box to use for his house.

He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to a cafe to have a coffee. So he asked the pet...

"Would you like to go to Sam's cafe with me and have a coffee?"

But there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again...

"How about going out to Sam's cafe and having a coffee with me?"

But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He decided to ask him one more time; this time putting his face up against the centipede's house and shouting...

"Hey, in there! Would you like to go for a coffee with me?"

A little voice came out of the box:

"I heard you the first time! I'm putting on my shoes."
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:01 pm

A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, he said:

"Now class, if I stood on my head, the blood as you know, would run into it and I should turn red in the face."

"Yes, sir," the class said.

"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in an ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"

A class member shouted,

"Cause your feet aren't empty."
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:03 pm

A man had been driving all night and by morning was still far from his destination. He decided to stop at the next city he came to, and park somewhere quiet so he could get an hour or two of sleep.

As luck would have it, the quiet place he chose happened to be on one of the city's major jogging routes. No sooner had he settled back to snooze when there came a knocking on his window.

He looked out and saw a jogger running on the spot.

"Yes?"

"Excuse me, sir," the jogger said, "do you have the time?"

The man looked at the car clock and answered... "8:15!"

The jogger said thanks and left. The man settled back again, and was just dozing off when there was another knock on the window from another jogger.

"Excuse me, sir, do you have the time?"

"8:25!" the man answered.

The jogger said thanks and left. Now the man could see other joggers passing by and he knew it was only a matter of time before another one disturbed him. To avoid the problem, he got out a pen and paper and put a sign in his window saying...

"I do not know the time!" Once again he settled back to sleep.

He was just dozing off when there was another knock on the window.

"Yes!" he yelled, now really angry.

A trembling voice said..... "It's 8:45"
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:07 pm

From A Not Too Bright Mother With Love

Dear Child, I am writing this slow because I know that you can't read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home so we moved.

I won't be able to send you the address, as the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they left so that they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure if it works too well though. Last week I put a load in, pulled the chain, and haven't seen it since.

The weather isn't too bad here. It only rained twice last week, The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Steve said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

We got another bill from the funeral home. They said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma's grave, up she comes.

John locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were worried because it took him two hours to get me and Shelby out.

Your sister had a baby this morning but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. If the baby is a girl, your sister is going to name it after me, she's going to call it Mom.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your two friends were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

PS..... I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:10 pm

THE LAWS OF LIFE

Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to go to the toilet.

Law of the Workshop - Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Law of the Telephone - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.

Law of the Alibi - If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.

Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).

Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.

Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

Law of the Theatre - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.

Law of Coffee - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

Law of Rugs/Carpets - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet/rug.

Law of Location - No matter where you go, there you are.

Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Brown's Law - If the shoe fits, it's ugly.

Oliver's Law - A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Wilson's Law -As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it. (this one is true every time!)

Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better. Don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:59 pm

An Elderly couple was celebrating their sixtieth anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighbourhood after they retired.

Holding hands they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered, and found the old desk they'd shared, where Andy had carved "I love you, Sally."

On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armoured car, practically landing at their feet. Sally quickly picked it up, but not sure what to do with it, they took it home. There, she counted the money, ...fifty-thousand dollars.

Andy said, "We've got to give it back."

Sally said, "Finders keepers." She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic.

The next day, two FBI men were canvassing the neighbourhood looking for the money, and knocked on the door.

"Pardon me, but did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armoured car yesterday?

Sally said, "No."

Andy said, "She's lying. She hid it up in the attic."

Sally said, "Don't believe him, he's getting senile."

The agents turn to Andy and began to question him.

One says: "Tell us the story from the beginning."

Andy said, "Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday . . "

The first FBI guy turns to his partner and says...

"Let's get outta here."
    I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:47 pm

"Hello, And Welcome"........
    If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line.

If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.

If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, s-l-o-w-l-y & c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y press 0 0 0.

If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too busy to talk to you."
    ....Thank you!

I am epicness
    I am epicness

Post by I am epicness Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:54 pm

"Wake up, son. It's time to go to school."

"But why, Mama? I don't want to go to school."

"Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school."

"One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me."

"Oh! that's no reason. Come on, you have to go to school."

"Give me two good reasons why I should go to school?"

"One, you are fifty-two years old. Two, you are the principal !"