Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

BlackBird
    BlackBird

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 16 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Rachel frowns. "No...they...they killed my mom." She looks at the ground.

Quinn looks around. "Well I think we should try the food store first, they'll probably have some tuna and maybe some other food. Then we can go to my store and get some little odds and ends to make some toys for her." He smiles at Missy.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 16 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Zack: I'm so sorry Rachel... They don't mean to do it... They just can't help it... But even if they are mindless creatures until cured the conditions are still horrible...

Missy: ok
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:35 pm

The MIS restrain Nik with multiple different ways, knowing that he is much more intelligent.
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Rachel sighs. "I know. But I miss her so much. The morning of the day they killed her we had a huge fight. I told her I hated her and walked away. I hid in a alleyway for hours before I decided to go back. Before I got there I heard her screaming." She shudders as the whole scene replays in her mind. "I couldn't do anything! Some of them started coming after me and I had to run. I didn't even try to save her, Zack! I just left her to die!" The trauma of her mothers death and the strength she had had to find to keep herself and Missy alive finally shatters her resolve and she crumples into Zack's arms, sobbing.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Zack: *catches her... He gently helps her over to a bench and sits down with her... He keeps his arms around her, holding her gently and rocking her slightly in his arms... He speaks tenderly and soothingly... He feels her pain and understands* shhhh.... It's alright Rachel... It wasn't your fault... You couldn't have done anything... You're ok Rachel... You're safe now... no one is going to hurt you or missy... you're safe now...
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Quinn and Missy find some food for Chocolate and head to the tool store. "What kind of toy would you like to make her?"

Rachel continues to cry. She covers her mouth with her hands, trying to muffle the sobs. A few people look in their direction with worried expressions.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Missy: what do kitties like?

Zack: *pulls her closer letting her muffle her sobs against his chest... He gently strokes her hair...* its ok Rachel... I'm here... You're ok now... *zack looks up and nods for the people to pass* want me to take you home Rachel?
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Quinn thinks. "Wellll...they like things that flutter. It gets their attention. Like feathers or something. They like to pounce on things too."

Rachel nods. She feels herself calm a little but the tears still flow.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Missy: then shouldn't we make a fluttery thing?

Zack: *gently scoops her up and carries her to her apartment... He takes her inside and sits down with her... He keeps holding her close tenderly stroking her hair*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Sandstriker wrote:The MIS restrain Nik with multiple different ways, knowing that he is much more intelligent.
    Scout: *follows them*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Quinn opens the door for her. "Yep. We can use pieces of cloth or some feathers and attach it to a small pole or something."

Rachel stops crying and feels herself growing tired. She slowly pulls away. "Thank you Zack. It feels good finally having someone to talk to. Um...I...I have to get back to work." She smiles shyly and dries her eyes. She stands up.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Zack: *smiles softly* I'm glad you're feeling better... *he stands* See you later?

Missy: ok *nods*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Rachel's watches him leave then rushes to the bathroom to wash her face before heading back to work.

Quinn and Missy collect some things to make a toy and head to the room. Quinn walks in and looks around. "Where is she? I don't see her."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Zack: *goes back to work... He stays on task but his thoughts frequently wander to Rachel...*

Missy: mommy! *runs to where she last saw Rachel looking around frantically... She looks back at Quinn* wh...why isn't she here? She said she would see us back here...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:01 pm

((Striiiiiiikkkkeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr))
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:25 am

Quinn looks around. "Don't worry, maybe she had to do something, or maybe she went back to work. C'mon, let's go check there." He gestures in the direction of the clothing store.

Rachel gets to the shop and suddenly remembers that she said she would meet up with Missy and Quinn. "Ari, I'll be right back."

Ari looks up and notices her worried look. "What's wrong?"

Rachel shakes her head. "I forgot to go meet up with Missy. I need to go back before she worries."

Ari nods. "Go ahead."

Rachel runs out and back to where she said she would meet them.

Quinn sees her a short distance away and waves. "There she is, see? She told us she would come back and she did."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 am

Missy: *takes off running and practically tackles her with a hug*

Zack: *helps several customers and one person comes by with something that needs repaired*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Rachel almost looses her balance. She hugs Missy. "Hey, sorry I'm late, I was...I was talking to Zack." She smiles. "How's, Chocolate?"

Quinn looks at his watch. "Oh crap!" He looks at Rachel. "I have to be somewhere, well, five minutes ago."

Rachel smiles. "That's okay, thanks for spending time with her."

Quinn nods. "Sure, anytime." He waves and walks away.

Rachel looks down at Missy. "I still have to work but maybe Ari will let you play dress up in some of the clothes."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Missy: *nods* can I go feed chocolate and come strait back to the store? I don't want her to be hungry...

Zack: *helps the man and learns more about how to repair machines*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Rachel hesitates, not sure if she wants Missy to be alone. "Welll...alright, but you must come right back."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Missy: *nods and turns around hurrying to the apartment... She gets inside and finds chocolate... She gives the kitten some fish and when the kitten finishes she pets it then goes back to where Rachel works and she wanders around looking for her I the store*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Ari sees Missy and walks over to her. "Hi! Are you looking for Rachel?"

Quinn returns to the store. He finds Zack. "How's it goin?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Zack: pretty good... *smiles... He seems a bit distracted tho*

Missy: *nods looking at her skeptically keeping her distance*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Ari smiles and points to the back of the store. "She's back there."

Quinn raises an eyebrow. "You need anything?"
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:13 pm

((*sigh*))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:45 pm