Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

BlackBird
    BlackBird

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 9 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Quinn shrugs an puts away the tools. "Don't know."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 9 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Missy: *hugs her tightly.... Her sobs quiet slightly but the tears still fall... She looks up at her... Her piercingly beautiful ice blue eyes look at her as if there is something she wants to ask more than anything in the world but is afraid that if she asks she will be rejected....*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Rachel senses Missy's hesitation. "What is it?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Missy: I.... ... I... Don't want you to be angry... Uhm.... Will.... Will you promise that.... That you won't send me away if you're angry about my question? i... I'm scared... I'm afraid to be... To be abandoned again... *her eyes look hopeful but timidly unsure...*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Rachel gives Missy a sad smile. "Of course I promise. I'll never send you away, ever."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Missy: are... Are you kinda like my... my m...mommy now? I mean... *looks down and seems to cower as if expecting to be hurt.... She is afraid to meet her eyes... She is worried that when she looks up, Rachel will be angry...*

~flashback~

Missy: *the woman who had begun caring for her after her mother died wasn't in sight and missy got worried... She ran around the corner looking for her and when she saw her (without thinking) said* mom! I was werhwied! I didn't see you anyplaces....

Woman: *spins angrily... She backhands missy hard across the face knocking her down and then snaps* THE ONLY REASON IVE BEEN HELPING YOU LITTLE PIECE OF TRASH IS BECAUSE I KNEW AND LIKED YOUR FATHER...! I CANT STAND YOU AND I DESPISE YOUR STUPID [DESTROYED] MOTHER...! Her death was the best thing that happened to me.... I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER I NEVER WILL BE AND IM TIRED OF YOUR ANNOYING [CENSORED] SO [REDACTED] OFF! *With that she took Missy's backpack and supplies and left her with the clothes on her back and the locket...*

~end flashback~

Missy: *she waits for the pain or the angry yell in she is sure will come*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Rachel thinks for a moment, how weird it would be for an eleven year old to call her mom when she was barely seventeen herself. But she doesn't care what others will think. "Yes, I guess I am. I will always be here for you. I promise to protect you." A grin spreads across her face.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Missy: *looks up shocked.... She stares up at her with confusion* y...you aren't angry? You aren't going to hit me or even yell? *she doesn't seem to understand... She reacts to kindness as if she doesn't understand... As if it is foreign to her.... She still seems to be bracing herself as if she is expecting to still be hurt*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Rachel feels a pang of sadness. She realizes that Missy has only known a life of pain and sorrow. "Of course I'm not angry. And I want you to know that I will never hit you, ever." She looks into Missy's scared, blue eyes, her own green ones showing love. "Missy, when I first met you, I saw a sad and scared little girl. Not a monster like everyone else saw. I have grown to love you." She leans forward and kisses her forehead.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Missy: you love me? *her eyes are still hopeful and a hint of joy glimmers in her eyes.... She hugs her suddenly and closes her eyes... Rachel can feel a few tears of joy fall on her shoulder...* i love you too...
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:
    Sage'sSong wrote:Scout: *gets some books*

((Should we get on with the cure? So Nik can be cured and the next mission be to spread the cure?))

((Liam, its up to you))
    (( eh ))
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Rachel smiles and holds Missy close. After a moment she loosens her hold. "You want some supper?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Missy: *nods... She wipes her eyes and continues to hold onto her arm* uhm... What should I call you?
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Rachel walks with Missy to the cafeteria. "You can keep calling my Rachel as long as you want. But you can call me mom when you feel comfortable."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Missy: *nods and holds her hand... In many ways although she is eleven she is still only a small child inside yet at the same time she is in ways very old... She lost her mother quite early and so she didn't have a real childhood and hadn't been given time to develop many normal traits for her age from childhood play..* ok.... Rachel is a pretty name... *she can't help but wonder what her own name is*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Rachel and Missy eat a heart supper at the cafeteria. After Rachel finishes she sits and thinks about how to find a job. She mumbles to herself. "Maybe if I can talk to Quinn. He might be able to help me find a place to work."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Missy: *glances up at her* I... I could find him....
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Rachel raises her eyebrows. "You know where he is?"
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
    Sage'sSong wrote:
    Sage'sSong wrote:Scout: *gets some books*

((Should we get on with the cure? So Nik can be cured and the next mission be to spread the cure?))

((Liam, its up to you))
    (( eh ))
    ((So are you completely abandoning this rp or just saying you don't care what happens to it?))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Missy: well not exactly but.... I'm uh... *looks down as if feeling a little guilty* I have uh... Had to track down people... I was usually pretty good at it... I mean... Iv never tried to find someone that I wasn't going to kill, but uhm... He shouldn't be too hard to find...
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:10 am

Rachel hesitates. "Well...alright."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 am

Missy: *lets go of her hand and sprints out the door... She remembers the man's looks smell night and the type of shoe he wore.. She looks for him or footprints and keeps alert for his voice or similar smells which would indicate frequently visited areas*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:26 am

Rachel follows her, watching Missy's movements.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 am

Missy: *she becomes more and more alert as she allows her instincts to start taking over... Her heart rate speeds up as adrenaline begins pumping into her veins and things become more detailed, smells stronger, and sounds clearer... She smells a familiar scent and suddenly turns... When she reaches the source she starts looking around at the ground... she sees several sets of tracks but one seems more recent... She starts following at a sprint... She runs silently like a wolf advancing on skittish prey, she has an almost deadly grace like an owl diving on its prey...*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:38 am

Rachel jogs to keep up with Missy. She's become extremely interested in how the little girl moves and acts like an animal hunts it's prey.

Quinn exits the garage. "So, Zack, if your interested I can get you a job. I've become known around here as the handyman since I do odd jobs around the place. I'm sure I can find something of you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:01 pm