Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

§China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 19 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:58 pm

((Uh... It probably is going to be sold somewhere for an outrageous price... They won't just give it back...))

Missy: *finishes trying on the clothes and then sits down she holds the blue dress running her hand over the soft fabric*

((Can I have bob back now that he isn't a zombie?))
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 19 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:06 pm

((Ok))

Rachel goes to the hardware store. She sees Zack and walks over. "Hey, is Quinn here?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Zack: yah he is I his office over there... *points* need help with somthing?

Missy: *looks at ari* uhm... Ari?
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Rachel smiles. "Thanks, well, I guess you could. I promised to get Missy's locket back. I need help finding it."

Ari turns. "Yes?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Zack: ok yah I'll help with that... *smiles and walks with her back towards Quinn's office*

Missy: uhm... H...have you always lived here?
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Quinn looks up from some sort of metal piece when they walk in. "Hey! What can I do for ya?"

Rachel smiles. "I was hoping you could help me with something."

Quinn nods. "If I can."

"Well, see, when Missy got here, they took some things from her, including a locket. It's very precious to her, it is the only thing left she has of her parents. I want to find it for her and I was hoping you would know how to get it back."

Quinn sits and rubs his chin. "Hmmm...wellll... They probably sold it. I can't think of why they would keep it. If it's not sold then it's probably in a shop, but it might be expensive cause it's a piece of jewelry."

Rachel nods. "I'm willing to pay. Where should I look."

Quinn pauses, thinking. "Well, it could be almost anywhere. If someone gets ahold of something expensive, they'll sell it, no matter what the shop is." He gives a wry chuckle. "It's funny, people are still so greedy for money. I only earn it to survive. Well, I hope you find it."

Rachel smiles. "Thanks, I guess I should start looking right away." She turns and leaves.

Quinn calls after them. "Oh, Zack. I'll let you take the time off if you want to help her." He flashes him a mischievous smile.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Zack: thanks... *he ignores the look Quinn gives him and follows Rachel out* do you want me to come with me or us split up to look?

Missy: *waits for a response*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Ari shakes her head. "Only since the apocalypse."

Rachel looks from left to right. "Um... I think we should stay together. I don't know my way around very well."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Zack: *smiles* ok cool... I might be able to barter down the price a bit too... *they head to the first shop*

Missy: wh...where did you live?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Sandstriker wrote:Marshall injects Nik in the neck, the serum spreading through his body. Nik spazzes out slightly, as if he's having a seizure.
    *a few scientists take notes*

Scout: *watches intently*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Ari's face grows somber. "I lived in New York."

Rachel searches through the merchandise. She sees some necklaces and looks through them. They're all very expensive.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Zack: *talks to the manager and then to a few of the workers... He goes to rachel* it isn't here... They haven't received any new items for a while
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Rachel sighs. "Alright, let's try the next store." She looks down at a necklace she had been admiring. It has a small stone in the center of a sun and is attached to a silver chain. It reminds her of something her father had given her when she was little. She puts it back on the little hook and leaves with Zack.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Zack: *noted the way she looked at that necklace... For several hours they go from store to store... Zack speaks to the managers of each... Finally one store manager recognizes the description and he goes to get it... Zack turns to Rachel* hey Rachel... The manager knows where it is... He is getting it... I'll negotiate the price if you'd like...
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:57 am

Rachel smiles in relief. "Oh, thank you! I was beginning to think we'd never find it."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:13 am

Zack: *smiles*

Manager: *walks out with carrying the necklace in a padded jewelry box...* this necklace is-

Zack: I'd like to negotiate the price with you...

Manager: the price is n-

Zack: *clears his throat interrupting the manager then nods his head to the side... The manager looks peeved but follows him over... They speak quietly for a bit, then come back*

Manager: the price is [less than half the price of any of the other necklaces in the store... Very affordable... It sounds extremely cheap compared to what she expected.] is that an acceptable price?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:02 am