Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

§China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 10 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:24 pm

Missy: *hears his voice and instantly turns down a side street towards it... She hears his footsteps as she draws closer and in response her gait shifts somehow faster to resemble that of an attacking lioness and her body seems to coil like a deadly viper ready to strike*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 10 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Rachel calls out after her. "Missy, come back!"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Missy: *suddenly freezes in place right as Quinn inters her view her eyes meet his... She holds her ground trying to think... Her eyes appear deadly and even though she is a cute usually harmless appearing little girl she actually looks somewhat frightening... She holds herself back as she tries to calm*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Quinn stops in his tracks when he sees Missy. He is shocked at seeing such a deadly look in such a small girls eyes. "Uh...hi...Missy...are...are you...alright?"

Rachel catches up to Missy and puts a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright Missy, you can calm down now. He won't hurt you."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Missy: *her breathing begins to calm slightly as she tries to calm... Her heart rate begins to slow and she blinks... She shakes her head clearing her thoughts and the somewhat frightening look fades... She suddenly looks upset* i... I'm... I'm sorry... I... *she looks down as if ashamed of herself*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:05 pm

((*adds this rp to all of this others that SCREW with logic/overpowering rules/rp COMMON SENSE* for crying out loud i've already dropped out of some RPs cuz of this))
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Quinn smiles sympathetically. "It's okay, no harm done." He looks at Rachel. "Is there something you need?"

Rachel smiles. "Yes. I was hoping you might be able to help me get a job. I need to earn some money."

Quinn laughs. "Don't we all! And I sure will. I was just asking Zack here if... Oh! Where are my manners? Rachel this is Zack. Zack, Rachel."

Rachel smiles at Zack. "We've already meet."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 pm

((.... What? So she followed tracks and sound and she kinda shut off her brain....so she just wasn't thinking and was totally about to try to kill him but she snapped out of it when Rachel called her name... Oh well... Suit yourself I guess... You don't really get on this one anyway because Liam doesn't respond))

Missy: *hears the sound of an animal running nearby and she looks sidetracked*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Quinn smiles. "Well I know almost every employer here, so what are ya interested in?"

Rachel thinks for a moment. "Well, I used to work at Subway, but I guess they don't have that here. I'm basically interested in anything."

Quinn nods. "Alright, well I'm goin to help find Zack a job right now. Why don't ya come with us? Do you mind, Zack?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Zack: it's fine with me. *smiles*

((I just realized... Rachel is 17.... Zack is (I think.... Or almost) 18))

Missy: *starts watching them curiously*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Quinn clasps his hands together. "Good! Well, let's get going. There's only a few hours left till curfew." He leads them to a hardware store. He stops in front of the door and turns to face them. "I figured we'd start here since Zack seems to have a flair for working with tools. Unless you don't want to work here. You did help me with my motorcycle."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Zack: I'm willing to do basically anything... So yah... That would be good *smiles*

Missy: *follows quietly*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Scout: *oversees the next scheduled formula test*

ZBob: *gets injected, he flinches and starts seizing*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Quinn holds the door open for them. "The office is in the back. Ya might wanna take a look around while I go get the manager." He excuses himself as he brushes past them and a few other customers as he makes his way to the back of the store.

Rachel looks around the store. It's not very big and has very little merchandise. The customers bargain with the person working the cashier for items they want. She looks over some of the tools and various spare parts. Some of the tools look brand new but most of them are beat up and rusted.

Quinn returns alone.
    ((Is it okay if he's the manager of the store?))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Zack: huh... A little sparse but not bad... Definitely better than out there tho...
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:39 pm

((I'll take that as a yes.))
    Quinn walks up to Zack. "So what do ya think? It ain't much, but it's better than nothing. I'd like to discuss the hours and pay with you if you're still interested in the job."

Rachel has lost sight of Missy and looks around, feeling a little bit panicked.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Zack: sure that sounds cool... *sees the look Rachel has* hey is something wrong?
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Rachel spins almost in a circle. Her eyes are wide and frightened. "I can't find Missy! Missy! Where are you?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Zack: *seeing her panic he gently places a hand on her shoulder... He speaks calmly and reassuringly* easy Rachel... I'm sure she is fine... Everything will be ok... *looks at Quinn* can I talk to you about the job later? I'm going to help find missy...
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Quinn nods, a worried look on his face. "Sure, come back tomorrow. I should help. I'll go one way and you two can go the other."

Rachel nods and rushes out the door.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Zack: *stays with rachel he asks people if they have seen a little girl with beautiful blue eyes... No one seems to until he hears someone talking and he stops* wait a moment Rachel *he goes over to the man* I thought I heard you talking about a little girl...

Man: yah I saw one go by... Why?

Zack: we are looking for a girl named missy... Bright blue eyes...

Man: yah... That's the kid...

Zack: which way did she go?

Man: that way... *points toward some old buildings with two floors...*

Zack: thank you.. *turns and walks back to rachel* he saw her heading this way.... He thinks she might be in one of those buildings.
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Rachel long strides carry her quickly to the buildings. "What's in the buildings that would make her want to go there?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Zack: I... I'm not sure... Iv never been inside.... *he opens the creaky door... It's pretty dark so he pulls out a flashlight*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Rachel peers in. She calls out softly. "Missy? Are you here?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 pm

*silence*

Zack: I'll start checking upstairs... Here... *he gives her a flashlight*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:04 am