Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

BlackBird
    BlackBird

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 11 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by BlackBird Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Rachel takes the flashlight. "Thanks, be careful." She begins searching.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 11 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Sage'sSong Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:52 pm

ZBob: *is cured! Yaaaaaaay, he continues his life and happily lives the rest of his long days*

Scout: *is overwhelmed with joy, she runs to Nik's cell*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Zack: *heads upstairs and hears someone... He stays quiet because it isn't missy who speaks... He walks forward and looks around a corner... He sees missy sitting there* missy?

Missy: *looks back at him... Her eyes look dazed and she has a bloody nose...*

Zack: *comes over* what happened missy?

Missy: I... I fell.... I was following a kitty...

Zack: may I take you back to Rachel?

Missy: *nods but looks frightened*

Zack: I won't hurt you... *he gently picks her up and starts carrying her to rachel*

Missy: *feels scared but doesn't feel good... She feels exhausted after falling and having to climb out of the area in the dark*

Zack: Rachel?
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 am

Rachel walks in the direction of Zack's voice. She sees him carry Missy. "Are you alright? Why did you wander off? I was so frightened!" She takes Missy into her arms. "Zack, do you have a napkin?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:30 am

Zack: no... but here... *pulls off his hoodie and shirt and then hands her his shirt... He slides his hoodie back on*

Missy: *hugs Rachel* I... I saw a kitty.... I followed it and fell into something...
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:56 am

Rachel hesitates then takes the shirt. "Thanks." Rachel wipes Missy's nose with the sleeve. "Oh Missy, please don't ever wander off again. You scared me!" She wipes all the blood off. "Sorry about the shirt, Zack." She hands it back to him. "I think there's a laundry room somewhere." Rachel puts Missy on a small chair in the corner of the room and squats next to her. "Where did the kitty go?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:10 am

Zack: no problem. *he puts his shirt in the hoodie's pocket*

Missy: it went up there.... *points upstairs*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 am

Rachel smiles. "Would you like to find it and take it home?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 am

Missy: I... I could have a kitty? *looks hopeful*

Zack: I could go find it...it's a little sketchy up there and I'd feel better if you didn't go up there...
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:31 am

Rachel nods. "Yes, but you have to promise me that if you want to go somewhere you will ask me first, okay?" She turns to Zack. "Thanks. Here, take the flashlight." She hold it out to him.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:40 am

Missy: *nods* I promise... I... I didn't think I had gone far and when I fell I looked around and realized i was alone... I'm sorry.. *hugs Rachel and yawns*

Zack: *looks curious... he wonders about their relationship.., he takes the flashlight and heads upstairs he searches for awhile... After about ten minuets he sees two small eyes peering at him from across some beams... He looks down seeing the floor far below and takes a deep breath before carefully crossing the old metal beams*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 am

Rachel realizes how late it is. "We should go to our room and get some sleep once Zack comes back." She looks up. "Do you see it?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 am

Zack: yah... Uh... Just... Just give me a sec... *a board shifts and he has to jump and grab another* look out! *the beam hits the floor below... He continues across and sees a small thin little kitten.. He tries to pick it up and it hisses... He picks it up by the skin on the back of its neck and the kitten calms down... He starts back starts back... After another ten minuets he comes back covered on dust and cobwebs*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 am

Rachel hears the clatter and jumps up. As Zack returns she rushes to him. "Are you alright? Oh! You got it, thank you." She takes the kitten and hands it to Missy. She turns back to Zack. "Thank you for all your help. I'm going to take her back to our room." She smiles shyly. "I'll probably see you tomorrow."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Zack: *smiles... His eyes sparkle* cool... See you. *gives her a wave, brushes off some of the dust then turns to go* oh... By the way if you need anything just let me know.

Missy: *pets the kitty happily... It purrs*

((Eeeeeppp! Check out Zack!! Isn't he hot! Zack! Click here!))
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:58 pm

((Oh yeah. You'll just have to use your imagination for Rachel.))

Rachel waves. "Thanks, I will." She looks down at Missy and smiles. "You ready to go?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:15 pm

Missy: *nods and yawns as the kitty curls up*

Zack: *goes back to the store*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Rachel carries Missy back to their room and lays her and the kitten on one of the beds. She lays down on her own and soon falls asleep.

Quinn is returning to the store at the same time as Zack. "Did ya find her?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Missy: *sound asleep... The kitten curls up beside her*

Zack: yah... *still has dust in his hair and some cobwebs on his clothes* she had a bloody nose but is ok.

((What colors are Rachel's eyes and hair?))
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:53 pm

((She has black hair and green eyes.))
    Quinn nods. "That's good." He notes Zack's mussed and dusty hair and clothes. He chuckles. "What happened to you?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Zack: missy was in that old building over there... She wandered after a kitten and fell into some sort of pit or something... I found her after she had crawled out... She wanted the kitten so I walked the beams to get to it...
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Quinn laughs. "I can see you have a soft spot for that little girl. And for Rachel." He turns and walks to the door. "You'll have to come back tomorrow, I gotta close up."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Zack: *pauses when he says Rachel and he thinks "huh.... I hadn't thought about it much... But I guess I kinda do...* smiles then realizes what Quinn said after that* huh? Oh! Uh... Yah that's fine... I guess I'll see you in the room...

BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:45 pm

((Wait, they're sharing a room? I didn't know that. Oh well, works for me))

Quinn nods and smiles. "Yep, I'll see ya. I gotta get some stuff done so I'll be back right around curfew, which is in thirty minutes so don't be out too late." He locks up and walks off, whistling.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:00 pm

((Uh... I thought so... Also I think I kind of think of her kinda like this except she looks kinder: Rachel?))

Zack: cool.. *he goes and gets a shower then changes and goes to bed*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:43 am