Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

BlackBird
    BlackBird

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 17 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:30 pm

((Sorry, I've asked Liam to give us his characters so you have something to do but he won't.))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 17 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:32 pm

((I can make a lab person or a zombie for her to cure that she could talk to))

Missy: *nods she hurries over to where Rachel is said to be*

Zack: hm? Oh! No... I'm fine... How did it go with missy?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:34 pm

((It's fine, i just wish liam wouldn't have had his characters be scout's friends if he was just going to ditch the rp))
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:39 pm

((Yep, I understand. Maybe Scout can meet some of the other characters))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:41 pm

((But seriously... I can make one... Want me to? I'd be glad to... Also... Reply raven? Quinn?))

BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Rachel is hanging up shirts on a rack in the back of a store.

Quinn nods. "It was good. We got some food for her cat and I'm gonna make a toy for it."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Zack: that's good... Hey... Uhm... Iv never really asked what it was like for you before you got here... Would it bother you to tell me about it?

Missy: hi
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Rachel finishes hanging up the shirts and gives Missy a hug.

Quinn sighs. "Well, I lived in an apartment in Tennessee. Lived there all my life. Didn't have much, just my motorcycle. It's my most prized possession." He laughs. "Doesn't seem like much, but it got me here. I lived in shelters I built until I met a group of people who were going to D.C. They told me about the new city and the cure. I wanted to see for myself so I came. Don't know what happened to them. They tried to take my bike and gave me this before I got away." He rolls up his right sleeve. A jagged scar runs from his collars to the middle of his shoulder. "Anyway, I got here and since I know a little about ape very kind if job, people asked me to do odd jobs, mostly fixing things. I began organizing tools and parts so people would have easier access to them. They gave me this building and told me to use it for a shop or something."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Zack: hm... Do most people have it kinda like that or worse?

Missy: what do you want me to do?
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Quinn shrugs. "Don't know. I stayed away from most everyone."

Rachel thinks for a minute. "Hmm... I'll ask Ari. She might have some ideas. Hey Ari!"

Ari peeks her head around the corner. "Yeah?"

"Is there something Missy could do so she's not bored?"

Ari smiles. "Do you like to play dress-up?"
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:16 pm

((I'd say yes but the whole point of scout was to be a scientist that accomplishes stuff.... She just can't really accomplish anything if the GM doesn't cooperate))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:34 pm

((Ask him to make you gm when he isn't playing..... Maybe?))

Missy: *blinks... Looks at Rachel then back at the stranger* uhm... I don't know...

Zack: huh.... *looks concerned and thoughtful*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:06 am

((Then i'd just be replying to myself.....))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:15 am

((Oh... But couldn't your character become the head science person and then you would be giving the orders,,, and then if I made a lab person she could work with, chat with, or supervise them... Thoughts?))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:21 am

((But... That's just not scout))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:50 am

((Or... Uh... She could receive orders to cure the zombies there, then start spreading the cure elsewhere... That way she wouldn't have to communicate with superiors too much.... Would that work? I would add a lab partner for her if you'd like... Or someone to help her on her quest))
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:03 am

§China'sAllieCat§ wrote:((Ask him to make you gm when he isn't playing..... Maybe?))

Missy: *blinks... Looks at Rachel then back at the stranger* uhm... I don't know...

Zack: huh.... *looks concerned and thoughtful*

Ari smiles. "Come with me." She holds out her hand.

Rachel nods for Missy to go with her.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:35 am

Zack: so are you going to be here tody?

Missy: *snatches her hand behind her back but moves towards her still looking cautious*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:02 am

Quinn shrugs. "I plan to. But I never know if someone will need me to fix something or do an odd job."

Ari leads her to a display of dresses. Some of them are torn but still look good. "Let's see..." She looks through them and finds one about Missy's size. "Would you like to try it on?" The dress is a pretty, cornflower blue. It has two inch straps and flares out from the waist. There's a slight tear in the skirt but other than that the dress looks like new.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Zack: yah... A few already came in.... I helped them with what they brought....

Missy: I... I could wear it? But.... I don't have money...
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Quinn smiles. "Good, I see you already got the hang of it." He pats him on the back and walks to the back room. "If you need anything, just ask." He disappears behind the door.

Ari shakes her head. "This is just dress up. You don't have to buy it unless you really want it. Dress up is just trying on clothes and making yourself looks pretty." She hand the dress to Missy.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Missy: *takes it looking at it then back at her* uhm.... *looks at it and looks around* but... Where do I put it on?

Zack: *nods and waits*
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:33 am

Ari leads Missy behind a shelf. "You can change back here."

A customer comes in. Rachel goes over to help them.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:34 am

Missy: *nods... She turns her back to the lady and starts changing right then... She pulls off her shirt first and ari sees her back... There are a few scars from cuts, being clawed, and one bullet wound scar... She has one scar in particular that stands out... A long deep scar stretches from the lower tip of her right shoulder blade all the way down her back the tip disappears under the edge of her pants... The scar twists as if someone took a knife and carved deep into her back... She pulls the dress on over her head...*

((A few... One bullet wound three cuts and like two wounds from being clawed... She did live with cannables that tried to kill her frequently and she was shot by one of the people that she was killing... Claw marks from attackers and victims... As in when she or they fought for life))

Last edited by §China'sAllieCat§ on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    BlackBird
    BlackBird

Post by BlackBird Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:08 am

((What the heck! There is no way she would have so many scars! She only eleven for goodness sake!))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:18 am