Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 3 Empty Re: (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Post by Sandstriker Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:52 am

Rakashik: "Me and my assosiate are looking for a ship captain. Do you know one?"
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 3 Empty Re: (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:06 am

Lara: *nods* I know many, but-if I may inquire-what is your purpose? Do you need simple transport? Or something more..... secure?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:20 am

Praise: *shifts over towards the kushiban while playing a game of sorts and listens*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:32 am

Sage'sSong wrote:Lara: *nods* I know many, but-if I may inquire-what is your purpose? Do you need simple transport? Or something more..... secure?
    He pricks his ears up and looks around.
    "Just... A transport."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:38 am

Praise: *still listens*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:39 am

Lara: *shrugs* You'd probably want to talk to one of those Chiss *she gestures* They give cheap transport but their ships are not very sturdy, so be wary if your business is....under the table. *she casually leans back and sips her drink*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Rakashik shakes his head.
    "My people wouldn't leave their home to do evil, I assure you. We are just looking for a ship to take us to a... certain... planet. One that would not be susceptible to attacks of the sith nature."
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Praise: *listens intently*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:07 pm

Lara: *her eyes grow dark* You are an enemy to sith?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Praise: *always listening*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:Lara: *her eyes grow dark* You are an enemy to sith?
    Rakashik nods.
    "Would that be a problem?"
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Lara: *her gaze is dark, but not directed at the Kushiban* On a light freighter transport ship, you'd be in danger. I have a ship, and for an enemy to sith, the price would be low.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Praise: *always listening*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:Lara: *her gaze is dark, but not directed at the Kushiban* On a light freighter transport ship, you'd be in danger. I have a ship, and for an enemy to sith, the price would be low.
    The kushiban smiles.
    "Good to hear. I'll go get Shyresh...."
    Rakashik leaps off the seat to find his friend.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Praise: *one of her jobs is on a sith free planet... She walks over to lara...* pardon me..
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Lara: *looks up* Yes?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Praise: I couldn't help but overhear you mention travel and I was wondering how large you ship was... Would it be large enough and have an area to dock a rather small ship?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Lara: *nods* She does
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Praise: and what would your fare be?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Lara: [insert high but appropriate price considering the value of the ship], however, I may already have a customer. If your stops are both in the same direction then it won't be a problem
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Praise: *nods* my intended destination is [insert same planet as her other potential customer will name].

Last edited by §China'sAllieCat§ on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:55 pm

((Um, wait till the kushuban comes back. They haven't told her where they're going yet))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:57 pm

((Edited... Also... Her target just happens to be on the same planet...))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Lara: *nods* My ship can manage that
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 am

Rakashik comes back with Shyresh, who eyes Praise suspiciously.
    "Anyways, we need to get to Yavin 4 if your alright with that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 pm