Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 10 Empty Re: (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:03 am

Lara: *fumes* FIRST OF ALL! I don't care who any one is affiliated with because my ship is neutral ground for passengers unless I decree otherwise! Sir, if you harass any one else again on this ship AT ALL, you'll be off of here faster than you can say MEDICLORIANS! *she storms off after Praise*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 10 Empty Re: (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:59 am

Praise: *stays in her ship... She cleans some of her equipment*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:04 am

Lara: *hails praise on the ships intercom* Hello, could I speak with you?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:37 am

Praise: *sighs and comes out* yes..
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Lara: The next time that character gives you grief, tell me, and he's off the ship. There'll be no lollygaggin on my ship
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Praise: that is appreciated... Thank you very much... I still am not sure why he hates me so...
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:54 pm

§China'sAllieCat§ wrote:Praise: that is appreciated... Thank you very much... I still am not sure why he hates me so...
    ((Rakashik -> (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 10 Good_bad_cop<- Shyresh))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:06 pm

((That is brilliant! XD))

Lara: *nods* Nonetheless, my ship is neutral ground unless I deem it otherwise *she heard him mention sith, and she is determined to find out about it, in a more tactful way*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Praise: thank you... I will be retiring to my room for a bit now.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Lara: *nods* Very well. Notify me if you need anything *she smiles*

Cahira: *heads to get breakfast*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:36 pm

((Liam? Would the shi'ido know their own kind when they see them? *crosses fingers for a no*))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 pm

(( Most likely. ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:38 pm

((Meap ok then, it's not the end of the world))

Cahira: *enters the room where Rakashik and Shyresh are*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 pm

(( You know, it's quite hard to hide yourself as a jedi from a jedi/sith. they would be able to sense it. ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 pm

((She specializes in stealth, like many other jedi sentinels))
    ((Read that wrong the first time))

Last edited by Sage'sSong on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 pm

(( They would still be able to sense the force ))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Praise: *enters her room and just in case she equips a personal shield... She exits and heads to get food*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:49 pm

((Ok, i already said it was fine.... Though, would quigon have even had to do the mediclorian test on anikin if that were true? (I may have butchered the spelling)))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:53 pm

(( Guh. The prequels >.< Ok, from my understanding of what i have read and stuff, if people can actually use the force, it can be sensed that they have it. ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:56 pm

(But the force lives in all of us  Shocked ))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:57 pm

(( who can USE it. ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:00 pm

((Heheh forgot to add a  Sarcasm face :Pjust get on with it i guess))
    ((WAIT BUT THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO NOTICE LARA))
    ((What now?))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:06 pm

(( Why would they notice lara? She's not force sensitive. ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:09 pm

((*facepalm* Yes she is! She went to the academy! And was excelling, but the jedi morals conflicted with her goal of avenging her race, so she left on good terms with the council....))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:((Name: Anju Fiddah (Lara) Her real name is a secret. It's a cultural thing
    Species: Firrerreo (humanoids with gold, metallic skin that turns silver when they are afraid or angry; they are nearly extinct)
    Looks: Metallic, shiny, silver skin; sharp features; long, braided white hair; tall; slender; has hidden tribal tattoos; human eyes with one crystal white iris and one amber iris
    Abilities: those of her race; remarkably quick healing; long life span; force sensitivity
    Job: “sword for hire” who was once in the jedi academy, she makes a habit of hunting imperial loyalists and dark side supporters
    Weapons: she carries a Kob Sonic Blaster as well as a neuro-toxin covered darts, nerve toxins, nytinite, and various other toxins
    Other: her BA ship is called the Black Crucifix, she HATES sith, imperial loyalists, and those aligned with the darks side
    Story: She was a physician on her home planet before Palpatine's Starcrash Brigade attacked. She was taken captive and forced to watch her race die violently by a flesh eating virus released onto her planet. Those captured were so full of fear at seeing this genocide that they turned silver permanently. Afterwards, she escaped from the ship and has been killing off those who are loyal to the imperials ever since. Because she was a physician, she truly understands how one dies.
    https://s1373.photobucket.com/user/Fireflysongs55/media/Roleplay%20Pics/image_zps38468d8e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=78
    http://pepsoid.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/scary-spaceship.jpg))
    ((Not edited! (Other than bolding) ^^^^^^))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:57 pm