Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

§China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 4 Empty Re: (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:08 am

Praise: *smiles* well I believe that our destinations are in fact in the same direction... Not only that but the same planet...
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 4 Empty Re: (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Post by Sandstriker Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:11 am

Rakashik stares at her.
    Shyresh: "And what would your buisness at Yavin 4 be?"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:12 am

Praise: it happens to be personal...
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:18 am

Shyresh: "It sure as hell is personal."
    Shyresh decides to follow her like a crazed stalker so that she doesn't start trouble at the Jedi temple.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:22 am

Praise: *raises her eyebrows* I'm not sure what I have done to offend you but I do apologize...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Lara: Oy! I am fully capable of providing safe transport to Yavin 4 for your parties. And on my ship, your business is your own to do with what you will. On my ship, there is peace.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:56 pm

Praise: *smiles and nods* thank you... Would you mind if I give you 1/2 the fee before we go and then the rest when we arrive? I would just like to ensure my safety...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Lara: *nods* That's standard protocol
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Rakashik nods.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Praise: ok... I'll bring exactly half before we go... Where should I meet you?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Lara: My ship, The Black Crucifix, is docked in the main landing bay. You can't miss it *she smirks*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Praise: I'll be there
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Lara: First thing in the morning then?
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Rakashik: "That sounds fine."
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Lara: *nods* I'll be there. You'll each have your own quarters as well as adequate meals anytime of the day you require them.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Praise: *nods* good day then... *turns and leaves the bar*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 am

Lara: *nods, she looks back to the Kushiban and his friend who appears to be a (Kushiban?)*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:58 am

Praise: *goes to her cloaked ship*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:00 am

Sage'sSong wrote:Lara: *nods, she looks back to the Kushiban and his friend who appears to be a (Kushiban?)*
    (( human ))
    They leave as well after thanking her.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:01 am

Lara: No trouble *she nods in farewell*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:02 am

~my character sleeps~
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 am

Lara: *heads to her ships and listens to the bounty messages she picked up, two are local, she can handle those tonight. One is on the way to Yavin 4, and the last is on the planet itself*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:26 am

Praise: *sleeps*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:Lara: *heads to her ships and listens to the bounty messages she picked up, two are local, she can handle those tonight. One is on the way to Yavin 4, and the last is on the planet itself*
    ((Must be some naughty Jedi students there to have them have a bounty on their head.))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:03 pm

((Are there not other people besides those affiliated with the council on that moon? Plus. The only reason Lara has a job there is because I want her to have the same job as Praise as a coincidence.... And Praise has one there....))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:45 pm