Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+4
§China'sAllieCat§
mychemicalparadox
Sage'sSong
Sandstriker
8 posters

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay) - Page 18 Empty Re: Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Qwyn: *frowns* I've dealt with assassins before... *she doesn't appreciate being though of as an easy catch* It's no coincidence that I'm still alive *mutters a bit*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Carissa: *smiles* oh remember that famous nameless assassin that no one could ever find and killed without a trace?

((No she isn't talking about herself and yah he was really famous... Everyone knew what he looked like because he always left a picture of himself on the bodies but no one knew where he was..))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Qwyn: Yea, he'd been chasing me for months-rather unsuccessfully I might add- before he mysteriously stopped *eyes Carissa* I don't suppose that has anything to do with you?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Carissa: *smlies* you might say I knew where you were and where he was during that time... Also you might say I know who killed him... Everyone knows that he was found by the Capitol... But they never told people where they found him.. *laughs* the president was quite disturbed to walk out his door and find a dead man laying across them behind his guarded walls. *grins with a sense of malicious mystery as if there are many secrets she contains deep within* I will always remember the look on his face.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Qwyn: Must have been quite a sight... *tries not to look impressed, she doesn't appreciate the cockiness however*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Carissa: *shifts the dagger and moves into a better position... The malicious look in her eyes disappears and one of dark concentration appears as she intensifies her awareness of life-forces around her*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Qwyn: *sees her heart rate increase and tenses, she rolls her wrists instinctively, the blades tingle from within her arms as she keeps her eyes on Anarchi and Ransom*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Carissa: *watches the world seem to slow around her as her entire brain becomes active... Her breathing slows her and her eyes look deadly... Her nerves tingle waiting for the command to attack or to retire... Her reaction time is reducing as her mind goes deeper into her attack mode... Finally her entire mind active and alert, her eyes seem to become cold and dead yet vibrant as her body's sense of pain is turned off and replaced by a sense of every shift of life and air around her*

((She is getting her ninja on Very Happy ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:05 pm

((Lol XD))
    Qwyn: *her eyes stay fixed on Anarchi*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:18 pm

((Ttyl.... Gonna take a nap... lol...  Sleep ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:23 pm

((Bai! I won't be on for the rest of today so, Adios!))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:35 pm

((...i haven't been able to get on in forever...))

Anarchi: *his charming eyes glint with mystery* why hello, ladies. How may I help you on this fine afternoon?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:31 am

Carissa: *watches and holds as still as the wall itself that she is pressed against in the shadows, wondering what the others will say and if he will be bold enough to attack her here or what his plan may be*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:54 am

Qwyn: *remains silent*

((I am so not gonna be the one to break the silence haha))
    Shinella
    Shinella

Post by Shinella Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:09 pm

((I hope he's talking to me... oi.. but he did say "ladieS" meepers))

Jezwren: *arches an eyebrow* Help? We don't require your assistance. *assumes he's talking to her and Ransom*
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Anarchi: *his thin lips curve into a small smile* I do find confidence and independence wonderful traits in a woman. *leans back on wall, cigarette forming spiraling tendrils of smoke in the air.* what brings you here today?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Carissa: *decides to find out if he would attack once he feels his mission threatened.. She steps from the shadows and walks over casually spinning her dagger... Her steps are silent and she stops beside ransom her eyes have an odd intent look to them as she watches anarchi*
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Anarchi: why hello dear! My my, so many of you all in one place. It seems to be getting quite crowded.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Carissa: *is too deep into her surroundings to speak much.. She manages to say with a strained voice:* you are here sooner than I expected.
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Anarchi: *smiles sweetly* yes I am.

Ransom: oh, you know each other?

Anarchi: *leans in close to Carissa's ear* betray me, and you will pay. This is not your battle.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Carissa: *eyes flash with a deadly anger but she speaks calmly* hmm.. There is something I could say to you of a similar nature.. .. *turns to the others* oh yes... I know him... *her eyes look cold like those of a predator staking her prey*
    Shinella
    Shinella

Post by Shinella Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Jezwren: *clutches her kunai with suddenly tense muscles as she senses the static in the air, now both of her eyebrows are up as she see's the dangerous glint in Carissa's eyes. Quickly, she masks her surprise with an easy smile* Ah, I see. *she idly slips one of the daggers from its sheath, testing the edge with one of her kunai, pleased with the pleasant shrink sound they make as they slide past each other*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Carissa: *smiles at jezwren and turns back to anarchi with a cold fire in her eyes... She's speaks warmly* have you already been introduced to my friends? *she says it in such a way that it excludes him from that category while her voice still sounds warm*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Qwyn: *remains unseen around the corner... She casually polishes her metal parts with her sleeve, listening intently to the nearby group*
    Shinella
    Shinella

Post by Shinella Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 pm

((lolol, polishing yourself xD *pets Alex*))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:40 pm