Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+4
§China'sAllieCat§
mychemicalparadox
Sage'sSong
Sandstriker
8 posters

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay) - Page 10 Empty Re: Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Post by Sandstriker Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:13 pm

H͊̀̇͊͗̊̍̇̏ͧͭ͌̚҉͍̥̜̘̝̭̠̮̮̮͇o̶̡̨̳͚͈̞̜̬̱ͯ̄ͥ̇̓̕͘ͅw̷̸̄ͤͪ̈̊̃̆͡҉̳̯̘͇̫̺ ̆̾͆͏͕̰̰̬̖̭̪̭͓͖̺̮͖̙̦͝à͑ͩ͂ͮ̓ͧ̔̂ͦ̆̿͡҉̛͏̲͉̦̺̹̗̲̥̗̪̤̟̬͓̘͢ͅb̭̹̳̳̖͓͍̙̬̱̏ͭ͛̒͗̕ͅoͨ͂̓͆͗̋ͬ̂͊ͮ́́͏̨͉̰̖̭̬͎̥̕͜ų͍̰̙̻̙͉̻͇̱̬̥̱̣̪̻̖̯͔̼̇̒͐ͣ͋̅̊͘͢͟͡t̨͙̮̥̘̰͇̯͓̗̭̪͎̰̠̞͔͚̜̙̉ͪͬ̔͆͒́͞ ̧̍ͮ̃͗ͩ̓̍͛̓͒̎ͭ̅ͪ̊̃͂͗̚͏̞̳̣̰̖̟a͊̓̎ͮ͑̌͌ͥ͆͌ͤ͊̀̾͂͟͏̶͓̬̙͇͍͉̗͚̖͘ͅ ̷̶̡̫̮̱̳̝̪̦ͫͣ͑͋̓͊̉̈̃̒͑̋ͩͦͣ̀̚n͈̪̻̝̭͚̬̮̝̬̻̺͔̺̓ͦ̾̐̾̆̃̋̋ͬ̀͘͟ͅͅọ͚͙͉̪̙͈͍̟͙̬̜͑̏̑̈́̿ͨ̇̚͟͢͠͡.̓̈́̌ͫͣ̏̎͛̈̉̀͆̚҉͈̺̪̗̼̱̪̯̲̳̙̗̩̀̕ ̧̛̺̻̘̱̞̹ͫ̐ͪ͂̓ͮͭ̀ͪ͛̈Yͯ̅͗̎͌̐̀ͪͭ͑̿ͧ̇ͤ̽ͦ̾̾̑͏̸̶̱̮̘̫͖͔̘̥o͛̽ͮ́͏͕͓̖̯̗̹̩͓̥̱͞͞͞u̵̷̠̬̼̖̱̘̪̓ͣͦ̀ͥ̓̈́ͯ̔͆ͥ̉̐͒̽͌̚͝ ̝̹̪̝̹͍̭̪̙̪͎̭̻͚͚̜̥͇̉͒͋̉̅̚͢m̵̒̔ͧͨ͑̓͛̃ͪͣ͊̈̂ͭ̎͆͟͏̝̹̙̹̖̼̳͓̪̮̻̩͔̟̟͘ͅa̴̷̧̲̠͓̰̹̬̺̼̺̹͔̜̦̼̮̠̲̦ͬ̇̿ͭ̔ͯ̆̃̑ͬ̈́̃ͫ̚y̶̤̯̥͙̠͙̳͚̯͍̭̪̏͆ͧ̓ͣ͊͗ͦͦ͋́̚̚͟͝ ̻̗̣̩͓̱͔̹̲̝̼͍̭̘̜̟̌̇͆͒͟b̶̼̩̪͇͚̩̦̖̲͍̍ͥ̄̏̉̒̊ͣ͊̂̉̇̂͑ͦ͞ͅe̵̯͔̙̰̰̟̫̭̻͈̺̮̖̦͍͇͚̅ͯ̒̈̋̐̅̍̄̇ͪ̌͗ͦͪ̚͞͡͡͞ ͓̟̮̤̜̎̾̽ͧ͂̓̓ͨ̃ͦ͢͠'͆ͨ̈̐͂҉̧̬̖̫͚̞͚͔̟̪̜́̕͠t̨̧̪̼̩̪̮͍̯̗̺̞̟ͮ̋͑͆̿̏͑ͯ̎̏͐̅ͪ̽̌͋ͣ̊͢͢r̥̱̯͈͎̹͖̣͓̟̤̻̩̖̝̳̓ͭ͐̆̚͡a̵̧̹̗̞͍͍̹̜͕͔̙̙̩̺̰̱͇͑ͦͫ̏ͅi̓̋ͯͣ̀̉̉͊̉͛ͨ̓ͣ͒ͪͣ̓ͯ̓̕҉̜͉͎̻͈̟̘͓̰̲̗̮̖̤̘͖ň̨̳͇̜̺̞̪͍̫̺̙̳̝̫͚̗͇̝̪̳̍̈̕͟e̔̓̐̒͑̂̑͂̐̎̆̔̍̚͡͏̛͍͍̟͓̗̙̥͔̫̙͈͔̮̱͙ͅͅd̷̦̗͓͓͊̈̾͋͐͑̓̐́'̛̍͌̏͊̎̓̎́̓͛ͮ̔͒̑ͧͮ̍̎̚҉̞͓̣͕̘̰͚̞͕͟͢ ̢̙̦̰̤̣̱̙̜̘̦͓̯͎̰̬͚̯͇͌ͬͦ́́͛͆͐̽̑̏̿́i̛͛͗̍͊ͯͪͪ̈́͗͆̂ͨ̅̿̍͋͋̂͡҉̢͙͚̱̲̻͔̗͓̜͍͇̟͉͔ͅn̸̹̞̥̹͔̤̯̗̝͇ͪ̏ͬ̒̌͛̆͋̉̐̅͘͜͢͟ ̷̦͈̖̞̰̝͉͕̰͓̃̐̽ͥ̎ͬ̓̂̊̀ͬͫ̎̂ͫͩͬ͢y̸̸̨̡̳̩͍͚̫̩̗̮̬̰͚̣̯̯̮̰̞͉ͮͪ̽̊̌̏ͯ̃̇͌̎ͬͨͭ́ͧ̀̒͢ơ̶̧̨͍͚̘̠̯̘̲͆̌͂͞ṵ̷̢̪̺̲̪͎͍̹̼̝̠̻̩̗̇ͣ̑ͨ̉ͤ͌͡͝ͅr̶͕͖̼͍̠̜͔̱̮̻̜̙̟͚̿̒̐̃̑̕͟ ̮̯̞͙͉̫̱̫͚̗̘̻̠͎̭̯̞̀̋͌ͭͧ̆͟͜͡l̸͖͍͕̳͕͕̼̔̒̈̈́̄̊́͐͘į̴̲̣͕͙̼̗̞̞̖͎̘̮͖̘͈̾̾̀̿͆́̌̂̓̒̎̊̉ͦ̚ͅt̵ͭͦ̎͂͐ͣͥ͒ͣ̀̕͏̢̳̩̰̠̪ẗ̷̬͕̹͍̣̩̥͙̫̭͙͈̻͖̠̱́ͧ̀͢ļ̯̯͚͕̟̼̩͇͎̜͖ͩ̎ͩ͊ͬ̐̚e̸̶͑́̏͐̂ͦ͑͂̀̂҉̠͈͍̲̳͉̗ ̢̨̙̺͉̩͖͍̰̑ͦ͑ͥͫ́͊ͮd̛͆̓ͨ̈̍͏͇̱̤̝̲͈̥͙̘̺̻̳̞̦̞̘̩̖̟̀a̴̸̰̩̳̞͎̗͕̣̘̰͇̤͙̘̻͍ͨ͛͂̒̓ͮ͠ģ̷̢̜͎̻̠̫̪̳ͯͯ̍ͤg̸̢͈̯̺̮̻̲͚̭̪͔̟̝͖̐̄̄̃̏ͮ̐̊͊͗͂͑ͯ̽͟͜ͅe̵̠̩̲͈̠̩̻͖̫͇͗ͬ́̋͐̓͑̋͊ͣͪ̄ͩ̎̚͘ͅr̸̛̜͉̺͎͙͖ͤͥͯ͂ͦ͆͛ͥͪ͗ͫͯ̒͜ ̸̨͉͖͙̭͍͕̩̯͕̭̬͙͇̼̖̒ͩ̏͌ͭ̄͌̎ͤ͛̅̑̀ͭ̄̽̀̚b̫̥̰̝͙̹͇̭̥͚͚͎̐͒ͥ̒̍̽̆̓ͤ͋̃̚͠͝͡͞ȕ̶̢̱͎͇͔̠̺͋͛ͧ͛̄ͫ̈́ͤ̔ͦ̄̋̅̚̕t́ͥ̏̌͒͆̄͋́ͬ͒̌̐ͦͧ̾̆̕͏͜͠҉̞̬͇̩̱̘͓̮̳̬ ̡̄ͣ̇ͣ̉ͩ̑̀̉ͧ͒̔̄ͪ̎̇҉̗̖̫̜̫̰͚͈̯̠̣̜̱̣̟͕̰͢Į̷͔̦̩̤̤͕̑ͦͣ̋ͨͩ́ͤ͊̆̓͆͗ͨ͒͛̾͜ ̙̯̗̩̥̲͍̦ͣ̃̍ͪ̎̑ͦ̓ͮ̈͐̔̌̈͛͠k͒̂͛ͥ̆ͯͨͨ̑͐ͧ͒̔ͯ̇̑̏̓̚͝͏̦̲͓͈̹̣̹͚͈͓͉̘ņ̤̤̳̬̻̥̞̪̣̍͐̈̕ͅo̸̢͎̺̹̺̥̻̞͓͍̣̐̀̓͋ͪͨͯ̄ͪ̎̂̆͆̽ͩ̀̀̚͟͠w̡̢̦̭̯ͩͨͪ̈́̀̚͜ ͉̭̻̯͔̤̑͐ͤ̈̆ͫ̑͛͛͜͜͞ḧ̢́̾ͯͨͫ̀҉̺̖̳̖͙̹̙̦̮̹̟̮ͅo̭͙͓̯͎̝̖͆͐͛ͥ̅ͣ̎̉͂ͩ̕͟͠w̡̘̺͔̹̳̭̻͍͚̹͐̐ͧ̅͒̆̽ͪ͂̒̂̀͠ ̢̰̣̙̼͖̂͋̑̉͛̍̎ͫ̆͆ͬ̑̀t̨̼̮̗͓̖͙̘̤͙͓̀̐͂̆ͭͣ̄̓ͨͬ͆ȭ̵̡̜̲̘̼̲̹̰͇͇̭̺̬̻̹̦̰̱ͪ̆͊̀͢ ͔̠͚̫̻̘̩̜̘̫̦̗̻͑ͫ̉͊͐ͬ͋͆̀̇ͬ̉́̚͘ͅư̧̰̼̹͉̮͙̱̟͇̟͍̬̯̩͓̋̓ͤ͐ͥ̂̓͛͠s̶̰̦̬̟̉̏̓̓ͭ̌ͮͦ̈́̉͊̉ͩ̐̊ͥ̚e̴̹͎͓̞̞̦̝̳̭̣͇̺͉͓̯̯̳͉͊ͬ̔̐̌̾ͤ̈̀ͨͪ͒͘ ̡̧͎͎̙̫̪͔͓̱̙̣̲̳͇̙͆ͤ̿͆̈̽ͬ̍́ͮͭͨ̇ͩͧ͛͗̕a̸̷͚̮͎̣ͥ̐̀̑͌͋̒̒͗͂̓̚̚͠ ̑̾ͫ̔͗̇̾̊̄ͨ̓̑҉͈̝̮͔̻̞̭͍ṟ̷̛̬̹͉̘̞̳̫̰͖̘͖̙̪̫̞̗̥͚͊ͤͥ̅̐̓́́͟͞e̵͖̲̬͍͕͚͚͚͖͎̰͇͌ͫ̇̇͛͟ä̴̸̙͚̜̙̟̤̤̣͚̺́ͥ͒͐̊̍̌ͦͬ̓ͤͩ̈́ͯ͠ͅl̢ͯ̅ͧ̉̆̐ͣ̉͋̈́̉͐̽͗̏ͪͭ́͡҉̩͇̥̩̥̪̠̹̫̲̜͈̟̥ͅ ̨̖͖̳̤̭͇̒̈́̋̈͊̾ͥ̋́̄ͥ͑̉̒̚͝͞ͅw̧̯̳͍͚͉̞̥̣̹͚̭ͤͫ̂̓̍̄̅̈ͯͣ̀̌ͯ̾̚͝ẻ̛̞͓̰͔̱̥̩̤̗̜͐ͪ͛̿̈́̍ͨ̀͆ͭ͊͊͜͟͝a̡͎̯͍̜͙̪̙̳̥̳̾̐͗ͬ́͡p̢̳̗̰͍̠ͩ̊̒͆͐̄̃̋̈ͣ̀ő̵̼̯͈̭̝̥̺͍͖̦̰̖̣̥̯̙̈́ͤ́ͬͫ͋ͬ̀̂͛̂̀́n̵͈̻͓̬̰͍͈̗͔̹̮̪͈̺͚͙̭͐ͩ̑́̓͆̆ͯͬ̃̚.̉̾̈̋͒̀̽͂̌̐̓͘̕҉̬̠̙͇̲̗̠̮̳̱̲̻͢ͅ ̸̵̘͔̤̺̝̗͍̬̟̒̐͊̑ͣI̩͓̗̠̭͈̅̐ͮ̆̉́̕̕͘͜ ̶̡͍̩̜̮̱͖̦͓̤͈͓̱̤̰̖͇̖̭̠͐̈́͐͛̐̑̔ͨ́w̓̋̆̐ͥ̔̇͢͡͏̙̱̹̦̲͓͍͎ͅǫ̶̵̴̟̟͇̪̘̣͉̬̪̻̱͓͓̮̝̬̜̮͍̆ͩ̀͂̊̄̇̏ͤͤͫ̃͐̉̈ủ̷̶̼̫̻͎ͯ̃̽̆ͦ̉ͨͪ͊̄̈́̈̓ͭ͋́͐̀͞͞l̴̴̛̟̫̯͍̤̘̬ͭ̒ͦ̉̓ͩ̚̚͝ḍ̶̮̲͇̭͓̥̏ͤ͐͛̒̐̂̐̒̆ͮ͗̃̂͆͜͡͡ ̨́̆̇̒ͫ̈́͛ͥ̆͢͏̱̱͎̟͎s̡̯̼̯̠̻̹̰̝̲̪̣̘̘̭̫̞͎̭̩ͦ͆̎ͣ̂̽ͭ̂̈̔ͦ͆͠uͭ̋̐̄̏͂̏͂͐̇͐͏͓̥̱̭̫̰̲̫̠̟͙̞̻̫̤͢g̸̢̛̹̻̫̳̮͙͈͉̬͍̟̫̊͊͌̀͌ͣͮ̈͌ͣͯ̑ͨ̽̀͢g̵̵̛̤̘̜̺̠͓̺̗͕̗ͨ̌̽̿͋̈́ͣ̿̎ͪ̉͑̓̑͢͟e̠̥̠̳̥̥̪̳̖͙͙̱̪͓̪̻̟̖ͣ͐̈́͐͝͡s̵̵̯̜̤͍̖͇̟̥̞̝͈̮̯ͪͥ̉̌̊̆̂͂ͬͬͥͬ͌́͞ͅṫ̸̠͍̣̗͎͙̤̱̥̖̭̻̳̱̱̣̣̯̭̒ͭ̈́ͩ̍ͭ́ ̵ͮ̉̍ͧ̏̒̑͌͟͝͠͏͓͎̪͍̭̬̖͔̝̩t̷̸̛͙͖̤̙͉̞̯͕̹͙̼̻̠̹̙͉͕̺͒̊̽̊͟͝h̨͓͓̖̬͇̯̣ͫ̋ͬ͋ͥ̒̇̐̀̕͝͝ā̸̡̻̠̣͖͚̥̫̗̹̦̣͚͔͔͚̃͆̓̏ͩͪ̑ͧͣ̋̚͜͢͢ͅt̷̢̙͉̺̗͓͉̜̹̥͔̹͉͔͖̽̈́̌͗͌͌̀͑͆̽ͤ͒̕ ̄̆̂̋̒҉̶͎̱̹͈̠͓͙͝͡ͅy̧̱̣̼̩͓̻̝̪̮̙̱ͥ̀ͩͭͫ̓ͯ̑͊ͫ͛ͤ̽̕ͅo̡̡ͯ̋̓͑ͭ̊̉͘͏̥̙͈͇̦̬̖ͅu̥̤̥̼̻̥̙͚͇̜̬͎̳̙̰̬̓̐͊͒̉̀̎̏ͪ͛͊̀ͧͫ̀͋̆͂͐́͟͢ ̉́̿ͯ͆̌̇́̂͑ͧ҉̴͙͕̺̩̺̙̲͚͟͠ͅp͙̮̰̫̖̯̳̥ͬ͗ͥͮͯͤ͆̾͂̑ͦ̾̏̅̒ͬ̿͠͝u̸̟̘̜̜̝̗̼̪̰̺̣ͮ̇̂ͥ̍̓͑̓̑̏͘t̥̝̘̗͙̺̘͕̻̭̖̯̳̥ͩ̑̉̌̀͌ͪ̓̽̀͟͞ͅ ̵̨̬̤͕͈̠̙̜̰̺͔͉͉̼̄ͮͦͪ͂̐ͭ̈͋̆ͫ͞d̴̪̥̘̺̘̱͈͙̻͚͓̝̼ͮ͐̓ͯͨ̽̀̀̐̐̔͗̚͜͠͠ͅͅo̒̋̒̊ͫͯ́͏͓̤̯̠͕̞̗̙͎̝͖͇͖͟ͅw̸̷̸̟̖͇̜̲̭̱͔̻̥͙̳̹̙̩̭͗̈͂̍̕͞ͅͅͅn̠̙̱͆́ͭ̍͋́͘͝͞ ̶̢̄ͫ́͒͢͏͇͙̭͙̥̭̭͍̫̻̩̮͕̤ẏ̨̡̧̢̥͕̗̠̟͖͇̣̠̪̮̩̱̳̲͈̔̿ͪ͆ͬ̍̈́̔̊̓̽ͫ̋̍͢o̶̢̧͈̳̫͍̼̘̝͎̫͉̱͓̼͔̤͖͔̜̊͂̏̉̈́̓̉ͧ̇͛̇͌͗̀̚͢ṳ̸̵̶̢͔͖͍͔̙̞̯̖̯̖̜̰̗̯̔͐̀̅̏̀̓ͭ͘r̛͇͈̰̖͎͚͙̤͙̟̭̯͂̂̓ͯ̄̈́ͤ̋̃̄̓ͯ͑͆̋̂̀̚͞ ͯ̍̂ͮ̀̚҉̬̤̬̤́w̮̩̪͇͇̪̝͎͓̖̘̫̖ͮ̄̆̆ͯ̿̀̾̄̀̌͗̃ͤ̓͘͢͢͝e̴̸̴̮̩͕̞͎̦̐̓͊͊ͭ̄̇̂ͨ̃ͤ͌̌ͣ̈͐̈ͨ́͝ǎ̄̽̃̌͗̚͏̫͈͉̥̺͙̜̜̜͓́́͘ͅp̸̛̩̪͖͓̠͖̠̱͍͗̌ͬ̄̾̈́̊͂̽̌̓͘o̶̢͚̰̦̫̳̘̜̱̘̺̪͔̪̻̟̖̲̮̐̈́̃̈̈͠n̵͕̠̪̠̩̳̹̥̰̳͎̆ͫ̌̓̋̈ͥ͢͝͞ͅ ̔ͮͭ̇̿ͬ̀̀ͮ͛̉̃ͣ̆͋̑ͥ҉̸̟̖͇̫̭̟̰͙̥̰͍̙̥aͫͫ̋͛͋̃̆́̈̓ͦ̐̀̽̂̕̕͢͏͍͚̝̺͖̳̫̺̜̮̳̪͚̘̩̮̺̻̞ņ̧̲͕̗͓̣̟̠̜̯̦͇̞̭̗̩ͧ̋ͭ͑ͯͨͬ͐̉̓͑̄̔̆ͪͥͦ̊͢d̨̙̭͎̟̹̲͎͓̤̍̿̒̂ͪͬͦ͒̒͒ͅ ̶̴̦̤͖̩̬̗̥̭̟̘̜̪̗͚̞̐ͬ̊̾͋̍̈́͐̈̾̂ͭ̒ͦ̾̈͊͟͡b̧̧̧̨̮̬͎̻͉͕͎̼̞͖͇̯̖̝̫̯ͧ̾ͥ͌͜a̡ͮͯͭ̂͗ͤ͑ͧ͗ͩ̓͝҉̸̶̠̲̪͔̻͈̜̲̠̼ͅç̢̧̺̦͙͚̟̠̥̈́͛ͨͩk̼̟̦̗̺͖̘̦͉̣̝̬͖ͣ͂͗͒͒̀͢ ̶̛̭̣̗̬͙̯̪̯͍̺̲̝̲̠̲̿́ͩ̐̈́ͨ͜ţ̸͕͉̳̲͔̬̮̰̼͇̪̫͇̭̲̟̎́̐ͩͦͪ̽͋ͤ̈ͫ́ͧ̕͟͢ͅh̶̨̳͇̫͓̫͖̤ͦͧ̐́͝e͂̿̔̓̓̋ͪ͆҉͙̼͍̪̕ ͕̜̯̯̘̙͈̖͇̫̗̈̄̿̈ͫ̂ͫ̉̄̄̓ͤ́̚͘͟͠h̀́ͬ̏̆ͣ̅̒ͫ͑̈̈ͤͥ͏̷̸̮͈̤̺͈̫̤̖̪̠̙̙͚̺͘ȩ̶̜̱̗͓̩̤̬͆̄̎̓̍̆ͮ̌ͬ̌̇l̊̈ͯ̊̆̐̓ͭ̏̒͐ͯͣ̓̍ͫͧ̑̒͘͝҉̛̩͈͔̣͖̟͈̳̱̘̫͓̼̮̮͚̦ͅl̨͛̊̏͊̐ͣ̑́͐ͬ̿͊ͮ͑̏̐͘҉̣̰̥̪̳̥̣̦̟̥͔̺̱͙̦͞͞ͅ ̸̡̲͖͚͖̱̦͇͕̬̱̟ͧͣ̍̄̏ͤ̎͛̾͐͜͝ͅą͍̺̲̥͚̻̞̩̖̮̦̝͍̹̖͓͔̅͆̔̓̔̈́͜͜͡ͅẁ̸̢̦͔̟̥͋ͥͭ̅̔̈ͮ̉̄ͧ͋̕͢͞ͅa̷̭̼̣͍̦̰̿̈ͯͧ̚͞y̨̿̒ͯ̑ͣ̅̾͂ͯ̒̚͠҉̬̰̞̞̳̣̘̫͔͢.̛̠͕͔͓̟̥̭̤̳̬͎̤̦̟̟͙̾͗̏ͥͩ̅͘͘ͅͅ

§China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Carissa: oh I'm not here to attack you.. I happen to like you as a person.. *laughs and spins her dagger.. Her muscles are tense as she waits to see what he does*..
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:19 pm

T̸̝̥̱͔̲͓̰̤̦͒̅̂̀ͥ͜͝ḩ̵̳̬̥̤͕͈̗̭͚̠̤͓̙̒ͭ̎͆̽̂ͯ̄͘ẽ̡ͮͨ̇̇̒͆ͯͫ̇̋ͤ̋͏̶̞̺͙̜̹͍̙͖̪̦̬͕̠̼̕n̛̫̳̗̬̘̲̦͉̝ͧͥ̓̆̿̀̎̉̓ͪ̇͆́̕͜ͅ ̧̟̦̹̪̥̜̹͓̻͙͍͕͙̭͖̮͆ͣͫ̐ͤ͊ͮ͑͘͞͝lͧ͛̿̄͟͏̛̟̜̩é̡̬͓̱͇̗͈̣̫̘͕̩̯̬̠̞̞ͫͨ́̏̍̐͛ͯ̀̀̉̍̚͝͝͡ͅͅą̵̧͈̯̰̭͚̜̤̝̿͂ͦ̐ͭͬ͑ͨ̓̀ͮ̔v̴̧̖̞̬̬̙̹̼̜̫̫͍̮̘̔̓̽̐̐̂̔̃ͮ̚̚e̞͇̟̣ͪ̓͒̌ͬ͂͛̽ͯ͑ͨ̊̊̾́͘͜ͅ

§China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Carissa: *shrugs* fine... Oh and make sure you forget of my existence... I would hate for you to slip up and mention me *walks around him and casually wakes away as if she was just having a normal conversation*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 pm

((How many guy characters are there? ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:33 pm

((Two I think?))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Ransom: trust me. I can keep a secret. And chances are, those escape tunnels we're going to be using? I probably already know about them. So don't worry.
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:34 pm

((Soon to be three male characters. I'm introducing a new character of mine. You are allowed up to two characters.))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Qwyn: Who doesn't...
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:40 pm

((She wasn't there anymore but anyway))

Carissa: *returns* apparently he didn't want my help.. *laughs*
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:44 pm

((oh sorry .-. I didn't realize that..))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Qwyn: Can't blame him, he seems to have a secure job and a life here. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but *shrugs*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Carissa: yah... Well I wish he would have stayed.. With having to kill people who give up my secrets or people getting scared off I don't have many friends around here.. *smiles* and the ones I do have are currently trying to kill me.
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Ransom: You're not that bad... If anything, you're fairly tolerable! *is trying to be sweet but obviously failing*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Carissa: oh thanks. *Sarcasm.. Rolls her eyes* so any people trying to kill you?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Qwyn: *snorts* Ha! Only everybody! Dr. Jester mean anything to you? Escaped felon? *smirks* I hope that's not a deal breaker by the way
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Carissa: why it's a pleasure to meet you. *grins and offers to shake her hand* I don't mind being around a felon... After all I'm wanted for murder in all four zones *smiles sweetly...(she killed them to protect herself)*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Qwyn: Pleasure! *shakes her hand*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Carissa: *laughs* yah... So what did you do exactly? The guards even tried to contact me, to kill you so you must have done a biggie..
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Qwyn: Well, I was an inventor in Zone 2. I was a bit... ambitious. *she flicks her wrist and long blades slide out of her arm through the metal bands grafted on her wrists, she smirks* And that's just what those do... *the many pieces of metal shimmer all over her body* My bosses said I was too ambitious. So, let's just say I decided to show them first hand just how ambitious my ideas are. Alas, I was outcast, so here I am! *bows*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Carissa: ahh handy devices... *looks with slight envy at the weapons*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Qwyn: I could set you up with some if ya like? *she smiles* They're kinda like tattoos with a use. Not many people are open to something so permanent.... or painful.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Carissa: hmm... I think I'll consider it... I would probably get  built in daggers if I got anything... I have gotten caught without mine once... I don't want that to ever happen again..
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Qwyn: Just know that the surgery is extensive. The hard part ain't getting the blades inside ya. It's lining the inside of your arm with enough protective casing.... Like I said, ambitious. *she smirks, her scars suddenly seem more noticeable*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Carissa: *still grins* ill consider it and get back to you about it later. *looks fascinated*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:04 pm