Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+4
§China'sAllieCat§
mychemicalparadox
Sage'sSong
Sandstriker
8 posters

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay) - Page 29 Empty Re: Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Post by Sandstriker Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Neko shrugs, though by his zone number it could be obvious.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Qwyn: *.......* Well, alright then, the usual. Is there something you need or is this a coincidence?
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:57 pm

Neko nods his head to the last one.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Qwyn: *nods* Cool, alright.... *she shifts uncomfortably*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Carissa: *a nock comes at their door... She pulls one of her straps down and ruffles her hair... She cautiously opens the door slightly and peers out...* uhm... Yes?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Pyre: *appears at the end of the hall with the woman, she is laughing drunkenly and he seems to be acting foolish, he sees Carissa through the open door and stares for an imperceptible moment before returning his gaze to the woman on his arm and smiling*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Receptionist: uhm... Pardon me but there seems to be a slight mistake in your reservation... The name is the same however the gentleman doesn't seem to be the one I expected... Uhm... I was under the impression that your husband was... Shall we say... Someone else...

Carissa: *knows she has to save this situation... She speaks softly* well uhm... Yes... He isn't my husband... I would appreciate your discretion in this matter... I wouldn't want for anyone to... Shall we say... Assume things...

Receptionist: *gives a knowing smile* ah... I'll try not to let it slip then..

Carissa: *discreetly hands her some money* perhaps your lips will be less likely to slip now...

Receptionist: of course *takes the money and walks back down the hallway...*

Carissa: *shuts the door*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Pyre: *notes the receptionists claim and the ease that Carissa handled the situation with, he's suspicious but has no time to be distracted. He leans towards the woman and whispers something to her, his teeth graze her ear lightly and she laughs and fumbles with her room card, the door opens and the two disappear inside*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Carissa: *walks back into the main area of the suite... She pulls her strap back up and fixes her hair she sighs and try's to decide where she will sleep*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Pyre: *the woman is very drunk at this point, he tells her to wait for a moment then comes out with two glasses of wine, one of which he has drugged to make her pass out. Yatta yatta she's unconscious on the bed. He ruffles her hair a bit at tosses the sheets around to make the scene convincing before taking off his suit and changing into his regular "work" clothes*
    Man_of_War
    Man_of_War

Post by Man_of_War Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Spard: *comes back out of the other room, and looks at Carissa* I heard someone at the door, what was that about?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Carissa: our cover was nearly blown... We don't have much time... She won't stay quiet for long... Turn around...
    Man_of_War
    Man_of_War

Post by Man_of_War Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Spard: *quickly turns around, not even questioning*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Pyre: *puts on gloves, sterilizes the wine glass to rid all traces of the drug, and wipes the door as well as anything else he's touched. He is a gentleman and has been fighting with his conscience for a bit, he looks to the woman, then proceeds to remove her clothing, averting his eyes as much as possible, then covers her with the sheets again. He tosses her clothes around the room to finish the scene. He tosses his suit in the garbage incinerator and sits down. Waiting*
    Man_of_War
    Man_of_War

Post by Man_of_War Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Spard: How did they figure out our cover? *still waiting for Carissa to do whatever it is*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Carissa: *the sound of a zipper unzipping and then cloth sliding off can be heard... She rapidly pulls on some tights, a black tank, a jacket, and a skirt that doesn't restrict movement* apparently the receptionist was expecting a different man to come with me... Which means she knows that your id is fake... You can turn around now...
    Man_of_War
    Man_of_War

Post by Man_of_War Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Spard: *turns around and looks at Carissa* How did she know it was supposed to be someone else?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Pyre: *looks to his watch, it is almost time, he peers out if the door's lens, the politician walks down the hall with his wife and enters his room*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Carissa: there is a leak somewhere... I'll take care of it when we finish this job...... *she opens her suitcase... She has a small explosive and her dagger* ok...  I'm going to plant this where no one will get hurt... I'll be back in five minuets... There will be panic soon after I get back... At that point I need you to get the guard's attention.... They will be standing right outside the target's door... Just don't get caught... I'll slip in the target's room from the ceiling and take care of him... When I come part way out I need you to say you heard something in the room... Hopefully they will check and we will have a chance to flee with the terrified tenants... *before he can react she carefully crawls up to the ceiling... She carefully opens the door pearling out but keeping unseen...*
    Man_of_War
    Man_of_War

Post by Man_of_War Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Spard: Do I kill him?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Carissa: The guard? Sure... I don't like guards anyway... *she slips from the room... When she returns about four minuets have passed... She drops back into their room* ok... *she starts counting down for the blast..*
    Man_of_War
    Man_of_War

Post by Man_of_War Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Spard: *moves into position*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Carissa: *smiles and suddenly a loud bang can be heard... The walls quiver slightly with the shock from the explosion... She climbs back onto the ceiling and then starts towards the door that will soon burst open*
    Man_of_War
    Man_of_War

Post by Man_of_War Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Spard: *runs out into the hallway and punches the guard then runs off*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 pm

*the guard pulls his gun and yells something... The door opens and four other security men run from the target's room... She scrambles in.. Two guards left... She easily slips past on the ceiling and into the man's bedroom... He is scrambling to get his coat on...*

Carissa: *drops down silently jabbing her blade through his lung so he can't scream... She then stabs it through his upper vertebra effectively killing him... She carves her asassin symbol into his face and chest... She climbs back to the ceiling and takes off to the hall... She drops down making and sheathes her blade... She takes off at a dainty run squealing like the other women fleeing from their rooms*

Guard: *sees him and is about to cut him off*

Last edited by §China'sAllieCat§ on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:40 am