Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+4
§China'sAllieCat§
mychemicalparadox
Sage'sSong
Sandstriker
8 posters

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Post by Sage'sSong Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:43 am

((Name: Qwyn Jester
    Looks: 5'6; lean; dirty blonde hair (often in low pigtails); red, patterned eyes (explained later); has many metal knobs & boxes & bands grafted to her skin permanently
    Clothing: Steampunk-combat themed; dark brown combat boots; dark gray combat pants; a long, black trench coat with no sleeves and many tears; she wears steampunk goggles
    Personality: She's insane. A mad scientist/inventor (basically exactly like Harley Quinn)
    Zone: 2, then outcast, then hiding out in zones (currently in 1)))

Last edited by Sage'sSong on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:45 am

((I almost made a steampunk character but didn't. And yours is freaking awesome xD accepted))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 am

((Thanks!!! I\'m so happy! ))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 am

((Now would be a good time for you to join if you want :p I'm harassing Carissa at the moment))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:50 am

((Gtg. Wellness))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 am

Carissa: *continues to violently cough and gasp and begins to stagger away from the smoke*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:57 am

Name: Neko
    Looks: Wears a jumpsuit and a Russian gasmask (covers the entire head) with black gloves and boots
    Personality: n/a
    Zone: 4
    Other: May have a mutation. His speech is slightly garbled due to the gas mask.
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:58 am

Ransom: sorry, sorry, *stamps out cigarette* so you never told me why you're out so late, little girl.
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:58 am

((Approved))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:12 am

Carissa: *glares* My name is Carissa... *her voice is cold* I'm 23 and not little... And what I'm doing isn't your business.
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:18 am

A dark figure moves slowly down the street, it's foot steps are heavy, in one hand it holds an axe it drags on the floor making a scraping sound.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:21 am

Carissa: *jumps slightly and looks down the long dark tunnel towards the sound*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:29 am

The figure moves closer toward the two people, he swings up his axe to an upright position. He moves closer.

"H̡͚̻̤͕̺͖̦̗̙̾ͯ̐̃̓̔ͪ̈̉ͬͥ͢i̡̮̩̻̰͓͕͍̤̫̱͙̟̼͉̱ͦ̿͆͆̋̈́ͧ͛͋̀ͣ̌͒͐́͟ͅͅy̶͇̳͍̣̝̳̻̺̲̲͚͍͉̩̩̳̰͕̩̿̂ͫͩ̾̐̄ͣ̐̓ͣ͂̅ͤ͜͡a̵̎̇̂͆̆͆͆́͟҉͔͉̗̙̲̳̱̮̻̼̮͚͎̙̰̣̜̻͉!̸̧̡̥̘͚̭͎̝̦̇͋̈ͣ͌̃̃̓̒ͯͦ͋̍̃̒͌̄̕͢"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:36 am

Carissa: *pulls her blade into the light and turns to face the approaching stranger and her eyes flash.. She backs up defensively against the wall*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:40 am

"Į͍͕̘̮̱̲͍̿̂̊ͭͮͪ̆͒̏̇̄͜s̴͐̉͆̀̇͗̍̀ͫ͆͐ͧ̋ͭͬ̀̇̔̀͝͠͏̲͇̲̲̼̻̗̬͓͍͔ ̵͌̿ͤͬ̋͂̓̊̇̈͊́ͤͧ͂̎҉̷̭̞̖͔̳͉̀͞s̶̶̯͓̹̮͎̲̭͓͖͓̪͕͇̪͓͛̂̊̓̽ͤ̾̎̋ͬͥ̇ͤ̀͢͞o̲̭͖̩̞̩̙̪̼͍̱͍̼̘̞͚͖̱͆̒̆ͩͣ̒ͬ̐̒̉̀ͧͧ̇̐̚͘͜͠͡m̸̯̦̭̹͚̹͆̃̑̃͐ͭ̈́̆̓̄̓̉́͡͠è̇̾ͦ̆ͦ͛̑͂̉̃͗̒̒̏͏҉̢̼̲̤̩̜̱̭̞̱̤̱̰̰͞ţ̷͎͚̣̥͚̙͕̹͋ͩ̐ͩ̋̇ͭ́̏͒ͬ͂ͪͬ͘͡h̢̡̼̖͕̭́ͫ͋̆͑̋̉ͥ̍̆ͧ̓͟͜i̸͎̯̞̥̰̥̠̫͈͇̟̰̼̱̩̎ͩ̄͐͒͛̌̎̍̄̓͗ͭ͜͡n̛̩̻̦͖̳̯̘̻͚̦̘̙̲̙̹̜ͤͦ̇͂ͣ̄ͭ͂̿ͫ̈́͆͂͐͋͐̑͟ͅģ̸̛̦̞̼̩̤͕͓̰͖̭̆ͧ̓̓̀͟ ̴̴̽̏̽ͦ̏͊̾̊̆̇ͯ͛ͥ͌͐͑͏̡͖̥̫̝͓̯w̸͗͑̍͒̃̈̀̓ͧ̀̅҉̴̢̦̥̙̥͠r̴̗̥̤͈͇̰̳̘̫̹͇̭͂͗̑ͭ̄̒́̅̉͛̇ͫ͜͞ǫ̶͓͇̰̻̯͈͍̻̜ͯ̽̒̄̑ͨ͑͋̂͆̿͆̄̿̀̀ͅn̛͙̭̖͙͓͕̜̜̞ͮ̓͆̏̒̑ͭͥ̎͋ͫͭ̈̐̾̔̉̚͡g͙̩̥̮̪͉̭̟̥̯̝͍̖͕̙̱̖̞͋ͯͪͧ̐̉͐͌͆̂̀͒̓̐ͪ͊̎̔̂́́ͅ?̴̸̡̨͉̫̻̪̯͙̩͖̥̺̞̠̪̣͉̋ͤ̋̓̈́͒̑ͭ̅ͣͬ̑̓ͭ̚̚͟"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 am

Carissa: *looks at the raised axe with suspicion* why did you raised the axe?
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:46 am

T̡̧̛̗͉̹̦͖̮͚͚̙ͭ̿͌͛̓ͥ͊̔̓͌ͧͬͤo̶̶̵͍̪̳̙͓̦̣̱̬̥͕̱̠͉̪̜̜̓ͥͣͩ̍̎͒͌͐͂͗͆͗ͧ̉ͯ̌̚ ̉̈́̅̎ͬ̋̒҉̛̖̼̟͓̕͞l̸̸̨͈̫͕͔͓̪͙͙̟̩͉͈̞̂̅͐̃́̾ͫͮͨͣ͋͠ǫ̛̛̳̠͚͈̟͍̙̫͓͍̘̳̦̜̇̓̄̉̀́̓͝ò̡̜̰̻̗̬̺͖̙͉̱̐̈́͂͊̅ͯ̄ͤͭ͒ͨ́k̵̛̳̤̼͔̲̰̠̟͇̫̝̟̩͉͙͚͕͋̓͊ͯ͆ͥ͐ͦ̄ͪ̄̚ ̷̹͎̝̱̹̬͖͎̫ͯ̓͂ͧ͌̑̍ͣͫ̌͛̌͢͜a͐͆̅ͭͪ͐ͪ̿ͨ̽ͭ͒̏͏̷̹̖̼̦̼̳̩̱̝͈̀ͅs̢̛̰͙̱̪̪̩̙̗̺̰̝̀̆̆ͪ͆͗͋ͩ̽̒̇ͦͥ̚͟͢͠ ̷̢̨̱̥̞̤͎̪̞̥͖̥̠͙̉̍̒̋̅̏̋ͭͬ̈̊̀́̓̀ͬ̚͝ͅͅǐ̶̸̧͙̜͈̰̰̞̆̋̍̉ͤ̊ͧ̀ͩ͠f̴̡̪͍̫̻̠̗̹̭̗͓̣͇̦͕̥̲͕̍̐͐͂̌̐̐̏ͯͪ̋̃͋̄ͧ̀̎͗͜͞ ̡̃͊͊ͣ̃̈ͩ͏̪͕͉͖͙̬͘Ǐ̡̳̪̘͉̼̹͙̭̩͈̝̝͖͈̜̰̙̮ͯ̾ͨ̆͗ͬ͂͌͑̾̏͋̚͝͝ ̶̻̘̰̣̘̬͓̗̓ͮ͆́ͣ̆̌̏͂ͥ̓́̚a̸̯̹̹͈̰̟̭͍̙̫̽̒͛̇̒̊ͬͣ̐̐ͥͩͩ̏́ͦ͆̀̚͞m̛͖̯̳̜͈ͥ̓̂̔ͥͦ͆̾̎̑́̋̃͒ͮͦ͊̓ͥ́͜ ̵̶̧̍̓͂ͫ̊̔̊̒̀̓ͯ̓͋̎̈́ͨ̃ͥ̃͜҉̬̯̖͖̝̠̺̮̺̞̲dͤ̐̋̈́̆̔͛̅͂ͤͣ̐́ͮ̂̐̎͟҉͉͉̲̦i̛̗̥̲̖͙͖̩̼͓̺̣̙̣̬̩̟̜ͩ̓̈͋ͭ͑ͦͮͮ̔ͤ̅ͮ̓̈̋͠l̙̹̜̜̙̪̣ͨ̾͆ͪ͗͂̍̏ͩͪͨ̔͂͜i̢͙̜͚̩̝͍̘͖̘̞̘̓ͣͨ͐ͫ̎̃̂̇ͫ͗̊̄ͭ͆̂̆́͟͡͠ͅǧ̂̌͊̔ͯ̔ͭ͋̓̑ͪ̅̇͗ͧ̎ͨ̉҉̴̡̬̙̘̰̣̮͔̻̘̖̰̮̪̗͉e̵̸̤̯̯͈͕͔͍̱͔̤̗̤̦̹̗̖ͩͭ͌̐͐̒͆͊ͫͬ͒ͮ͒͐ͧ͘͠͠n̅͌̾̍͏̢͚̣̩͉̫̗̤͔̜̬͇͢͝ͅṱ̛̫̼̹̙̲̬̫̥͈͓̖̩̥͖̦̟͑ͣͧ̃̈̾͛̾͘͢l̓ͨ̈́̓̍̊ͥ̈́͞͏̀͘͏͙̙̻͙̻̱͖͈͓͔̫͔̲̼̼̱̠̼y̶̡͈͔̤̲̭̰͓̹̩̦͓̭͚̠͖̲̣̋ͧ́̒ͩ̆̋ͦͭ͊ͬ͊̍ͣ͢͞ ̵̢̮̜̗͙͖͖̐̀ͬͩͪ̽͌ͬͨ͊ͧ͂̾͛̚̕̕w̨̘͈̹̟̹̬̣͈͓̱̙ͮ̂͌ͪͭ͐ͤ̃̌ͣ͑͊ͬ̽̌̔̉́́̚͘ǫ̧͓͓̹͙̠̼̼̤͎͖̬̭ͪ̀͊ͮ̈́͐̌̒͊̊͊̌̏̂̀̎͋͢͝͠r̸̸̨̤̣̖̼͔̬̍̌͗̒ͪ̒ͯͮ̌ͮ̕k̨̨̤͇̪̦̗̦͍̱̜̻̖̯̺̼̂̑̒ͥ̓̿̔̈͂̊̈́̐͋̽͐͘͜iͨͣ̾͊̄̍̅́ͯ͛̅͒́̈́͐̄̽ͧ͏̵̵̼̻̝͉̖̙͘͞ņ̮̞̠̤̻̻̐͑̊͋͋̎̔̃̌͗̔͋ͦͩͩͦͦͮ̚͘͞ͅǵ̢̰͉̝̯̫̳̬̹̮͍ͯ̽̇ͤͥ̾͐͋ͯ̏͗̽ͨ͊̅͘͡,́͑ͮ̉̅ͧ͊ͦ̃́ͥ̐ͯ̓ͬͪ̎͂̊҉̶͕̫͍͍͙̟̞͙͓̯̳̜͍̫͓ͅ ̽̌̀̔ͧ̔̀̇ͮ̚͜҉̭̦̹̻̺̼̝͙̼o͍̝͕̭̱̞ͯ̊̎ͤ̄̈́͢b̸̢̧̫̞͈̙̞̗̩͕̼̮̩̱͎̎̀̅͊̈v̶̙̘͖̙̹̪̦̖̜̟͇̋̎̏̒̿̒̂̃̈́ͨͤ͗͢i̵̸̶͇̭͍̻̘̟̣͙̱̯̪͕̝̼͔̙̱͈̜ͭ̎̃ͨ̀͝ȯ̹̮̦̫̥͕̥̥͎͇̟̤͍͎̳ͫ͗̏̇ͣ̅̃̈́͜͞ų̧̆̾̈͂ͣ̊ͦ̎̿̅ͣ͋̀͏̪̝͍̻̠̳̝̗s̵̤͚̹̖̻̥̼̺̹̯̳ͭ̎̎ͨͩͪ͋̊̑ͦ̌̔ͦ͛ͭͥ̀̕l̡͕̫͔͓͚͙̗̦̜̮͓̘̗͉̳̣͍͔͊ͦ̐̽̾̊͗ͥ͝y̹̭̻̪̞͈̰͇̝͑ͫ͂̔̐͆́̀̓ͪ̍͆ͫ́́.̢͚̫̻̜͈͉́̐̎ͩ͂̾͝ ̨̼̥̣̠͚̰͇̽͒ͪͨͯͭ̄̋́͟

§China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:50 am

Carissa: well some might assume you meant to attack...
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:18 pm

A̽̔̊ͬ͐̀̌͊̀̒̓͛͊̚҉̮̦̘̟̰̱̠̻̪̲̗̲̦͚̖̗̲͟͝t̵̸̜̤̬̬̙̺͉̱̺͚͍̱͐̅ͯ͆͐͂ͥ͆ͣ̓͒́̎ͬ̂̔́͗t̛̹͚̳̙̤̳͖̹͇͔̣̲̤̟͖̟͕͋ͧ̀ͧ͌̐͌̿̈͢a͔̰̍ͮ̓ͥ̊ͤ̑̋͟͞ͅͅc̔̈̿̆̓͛ͦ̏͌̂̐̿̂̓̎̒̀͢͏̵̙̹͉̹͙̖͖̩̬͎̫̺̜̲ͅk̴͔̫̖̫̲̮̮̼̖̻̼̫̠̜͇̄̄ͥ͌͋ͯ̌ͨ̈ͦ̿̀?̡̡̧̬̳̘̣̜͓̜͉̘̻͙̭̼̠͚̦͑ͥ͑̅̂ͭ̇́̎̎͘ ̷̶̼̺̻̙͔̰͕̭͕̗̹͗ͮ͋͆̐ͭ͐̾ͤ̾͂͝Ŵ̵͔̹̲̟͍̙̞̣̝̩̣͉̓̄͆̋̌̈́ͭ̅́̌͛̀ͧ̅̚͟ĥ̷̸͐ͯ̍ͩͨ̒͌̐̿̽͋̋҉̠̘̮̞̯̰̹͇̤̩͇̙ͅÿ̅̔ͣ͆ͤ̿̅̒̔̽̔ͯ͑̋̊͛̀͝͏̩̠̰͕̖̺̜̳̻̤̗͈̖̘͇̬̪͎̕͘ ̡̡̡̡̙̭̖͙̖̳̩̰͚̩̻̤̭͐̉ͫ͛́ẉ̵̸̮̭̭̹͈͉̗͚̣͉̠̲͚̳̅̎͛͂̈́̏̋͒͂̆ͭͣ̅̉ͯ̊̑̀o̴ͬ̈̾͛̈́ͬ͐̒̋̓͛͞҉̷͉̙̟͕̹̭̦̻̯͈̺͙͖̪ų̡̒̈́ͭ͋ͩ̓̑̋̚҉͖̻̘̰̮͎̣l̛͇̜̩̹͕̥̲̟̱̪̰̘͉̠͚͈̑̈́̽͗̓́͞ͅd̓ͫͬ̃ͨ͛̋̆ͪͤ͝҉̧̬̗̰̖͙͡ ̨̰̫͙̣͂̓ͭ͗̓͐̌͛ͭ͒̓̑͑͐̽͢͞I͊͛́ͧͮ͂̀̄̅̂ͮ̆̅̏̉͆ͫͤ҉̛͔̘̭͎͉͕̣̳ ̛̩̝̻̲̥̦͖͔̪̤̞̘̻̦̥̉ͥͬͤ͐ͪ̓̏̀̕à͖̜͙̼ͪͣ̈́͒͗̈̃̉̿ͫ̐̓̈́̄̈ͧ̌̀ţ̦̣̳̗͉͍̬͇͎̝̘͙̝̳͎̪̯̉́ͩ͗̎͐̇̓ͦ̇ͨ́́̕ͅṱ͙̩̪͕͓̫̰̘̾ͫͥͩ̈́͋̒̈́͑̄̋ͫͫͬͨ͘͢͟͠a̴̧̢̝̭̖͎̱̣͓̞̼̭̤̲̠̤̰͆̿ͥ͋̑̎ͧ̄̎́̓ͪ́ͮ̎̊ͣ͟cͫ̈̉ͯ̎͋͑̔̑͏̷̡̪̻͔̜̣̯̱͓͔̫͇͎̥̹̺͠k͚̯͕͍̱̬̬̙͚̞̣̻̠̜̊̈͒̅̀͜͜ ̨̛͇̻͈̹̹͎̖̣͕̬͖͈̪̼̖̝ͥͫͫ̐̆̊͗ͮ̔̓͛ͤa̶͈̱̰̪̺̾ͫͧͨ͒ͥ́̈́́ͪ́͛́͜n͕͓̘̼̼̭̭͉̻͉ͫ̾̋̑͢͟y̷̧̖̠͓̺̯͊ͮͮ̊̍͞͡ǫ̯͓͍̭̗̤͍̌̽̈̌̊ͬ̾̄͆ͨͦ̌̚͘͜͟n̛ͩ̓̾ͪͣͣ͆͊ͫͧͤ̃̅̃͂́̚͏͙̥̠̻̭̳͙͓͓̹̙͈̩̰e̵̦͎͓̱̝̝̗͖̫̎ͦ̿͆͌̌ͧͯͬ̓ͧ́̚͘͝͠?̷̸̨̭̩͇͕̠̙̼͓̯̘͔̟̰͍̥͗̿ͧ̐͊̋̀ͪ̄͋͒̊̾͛̓ͯ͆ͅ ̓̐̂ͤͦ̐͐ͣͣͮͥ́ͧ͆͊̀ͤ͏̴̡̧̩̟̩̮͉̥̠̖̹̝̘̹T̓͛̂̐̔̓ͥͩ̀ͦ̚͏̷͙̼̺̱͓̤̖̞̣ͅh̨̺̳̼̞̝̦̀ͫ́ͧ̓ͫ͋̅ͭ͊̎ā̧̙̱̜̗͕̻͙̞̬͔̒̓͛͡t̛̘̤̲͖̼̙̘̹̻͈͖͉̑ͫ̈ͬ͒̃ͤ̅̏ͫ͋̋̈́ͪ̏ͥͯ́̚͞ ͧ̌͆̌ͥ̎̿̊̌ͫ͏̧͖̟̭̺͈̰̣̳̘̘̕iͩ̉̏ͣͧͮ͐̂̊ͦͦ̔̎̔ͬ̆ͧ̚͏̵̸͍̯͈̼̪̩͟͝d̨ͩͭ̈ͣ͛̐ͣ̍ͥ̽̎ͩ̏͌҉̶̟̥̪̣̳͙̭̼̝̮̘͇̰̜̻͢ͅe̒ͨ͑͘͟҉̠̝̞͓͇̟̜a̢̲͈͙̼͖̹̝̻͖̖̞̰̩̔̉ͦ͊́͗̇ͣ́ ̡͕̲̰͕͈͍̻̻͎͉̣̒̀͐ͩ̓͐ͬ̐̃͆͗͑͠͡ͅi͈̻̜̤̗͕̖̎͛̃ͯ̋̏̐ͫ̈́̍̓̋̓̓́͘š̵̨͓͈͉̗̟͙͔̥͎̻̜͚͙̿͊ͯͮ͗̓͛̓͐ͪ̓̒̀͡ͅ ̸̸̞͈͖͔̫͉̠͇͚̜̪ͫ͋͒̂͊̅̓ͅj̷̢̓ͪͥ̀ͨ̎́̾ͭͤͩ̈́̃ͧͯ͠҉̰̞̰̯̰͍̤u̍ͪ́ͣ͏̕͏̼̲̝̜̻s̭̘̱̹̝͍̘̥̬̮̈͒̅ͤ͐ͪ́̃̀̉̚͜t̵̗͎͕͖̬͙̹̼̮̲̙̹̬̜̦̺͋̍̍̍͋͜͞͡ ̡͉͓͉͓̝̫̜͌̃́̊̆̆̑̍̔͊̉̓͗̾̆͞͞͠p̸̢̢͓͈̜͓̭̼͓̮̥͉̠̰̣͓̺̱̲̞̻̀̔̓̏ͥͣ̍̐͆̎͛ͮ̽͑̀̎́̚r̴̡̤̬̹͙̬͚̯̙̮̰͖̭̬̣͓̖̽̾̽̈ͭ͌̿ͨͫ̈̄̏́ę̺̰͖̬̮̠͛ͮ̊ͥ̈͗ͫ͆̈́ͯ́̔̀ͩͫ̂̽̚ͅp̴̨̛̛̟͓̜̹̳̜͇̣̜ͯͭ̉̒͐ͧ̿ͧ̽ͭ͑ͤ͋̚ö̴̩̙̳͎̺͚̖͇̳̖́͑̄͂ͯͯŝ̱̱̺ͨ̍ͯ̀͆̉̔̎̾̅̅̇̌̅̋̈ͦ͘͢͞ͅt̸̶̶̷̟̥̬̤̭̰̻̰̰̼͔͚̮̒̾̈ͩ̋̆̉ͯ̾̚͝ȩ̛̉̂͐̈́ͦ̃̊ͥͯ͌ͣ̂ͪ͊͂̚͡͏͈̞̣͙̤̕ŗͦ̑͛͆̋̂͒͂͏̛̟̱̜̹̝̝̙̠̰̠̜̖͉̗͖̖̙̯̯͢o͒ͫ̂͒͛͗̍ͦ́҉҉͇̭̲̯̜̭͔̰ǘ̶̧̗͍̣̪͓̒ͧ̔̿̔̉̇ͫ̾͌͌͊̚͡͠s̵̮͖̲͚͓̪̯̜̦̝̣̗̠͙̣̝̱̤̿̽ͧͮ̆̍̕͝ͅ.̶͋̌ͯͧͧ̃ͧ̍ͨ͛͑̌̄͋ͣ͛̀͏̴̜̲̲͈̬͎
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Qwyn: *appears, dragging two unconscious bodies, she sees the three standing there and their confused looks* What!? You gotta problem with me? Join the line! *she gestures to the two unconscious men* ((she sounds exactly like harley quinn btw...))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Ę̛̜̯͓͉͇̬͚͈̖̞̦̪͓̇̒͗͋͆͆ͅͅx̧̂͊͆̉̄͊ͯ̐͗ͫ͊ͥ̓̈͆͑ͩ̚͠͏̵̭̮̞̖̘̦̝̹̮͚̲͙͍͈̟̻̪ͅc̵̼̙̲̣͔̮͉̣̻̱͕͇͔̘̝̩ͥ͗̆̊̍͑͋̿ͭ̉̐̎͑̆͆̑ü̷̿͛̂͛ͥ̎̏ͣ̽̂̄̓҉̹̘̬̜͓̥̰̞̖ͅs̨̛̜̦̪̫̗̺͖̝̼͆͛ͨ̽͂ͤ͋́ͩ͜͞e͙̰͖̯̗̭̲̩͎̼̜̠͚̺̐̎̄́́͘̕͡ ̸̛̯̣͙̭͇̜̠̰͓̱͉̬̘̗͙ͧ̀͆̽͌̇̂ͯ̊͟͟ͅm̢͓̭͔͓͈̜̮͓̱͍̓̾͒̿̽ͪ̈́ͧ̎ͥ̒̇ͦͫ̈͂̌̇̚ë̿̔̐ͩ̓̈́̐̐̀̕͏̱̦͈̙̗͇̥̣͉̦̜́̕,̛ͪ́ͩͯ͏̴̢͈̗͎̣̞̘̼̙̬̘̱̟̰̯̱͔̰͈͢ ̵̡̡̘̮͙͉̬͓̺̣͎͔̱̘̤̮̭͙͕̫̂ͨͦͪ͛̽ͪ̀̚͘ͅw̧͇͖͉̺͚̭̍͒̌́͊̐̓̚͜ͅh̴̵̴̹̝̙̟͎̼͕̞̯ͦ̏̿̒ͣ̈́̇͗̑͘͟ã̧̤̝̣̼̹̳̟̰͔̞̥̫̞̂̒ͪ̿͑̋̐͜͞t̴̟̩͇̪̜͇̲̝̻͉̬́̽̍̔ͥ̓̚͘ͅ ̨̗͈̟̤͎͓̺̱̭͇̝ͦ̀̈̒̈́͜͠ͅḁ̵̜͇̭̱̰̦̝̤̭͖̞ͨ͑̏̽͒͡r̷̻̞̤͓͚̘͚̱͚̲̟̄ͣͥ̊ͣ̄̃͌͞e̱̭̤̮͇̱̥̰͆́̔̈̑͆ͤͬ̋͗̐ͧͦ̒͟ ̵̴̸̡̛̯̞͎̼̬̘̳̗̓̋̀ͩͧ̑̽̂̃͒͗̾͑ͬ̄͒̚ÿ̷̶̱̲̯͈̗̰͍̭̪̣͙̲́̈̌͆͋ͮ͛͊̐̒̅̔̈̉͞oͨ̑ͮͪ̐̀ͨ̐̂̊̈̂ͭ҉͈̬̗̪̟ͅư̶̿ͧ̂̈́̔͌̌ͨ̋̓̒̎̓͊͂ͫͨ̄̚͏҉̼͍̼̣ ̾ͪ͑͐͏̨̛̲̫͓͙̘̝̥̮͈̪̰͔̜̤̪̦͍̀ͅd͈̗̼̜̝͙͇͔̻̮͔͇̣͛ͣ͗̂ͩ͒̔ͧͤ͐ͬ̃ͪͨͧ̃̕͢͞o̶̡͔̺̖̗̠͈̗̞̦̫̤̮̻̝͚̍͛ͭ͌̄͂̄̽ͫ̉ͮ̓́̕ͅi̡̛̛̗͓̹̯̰̟ͨ̎̓ͬ͑̉̓ͫ̀ͯ̆̉ͬ͜͠ͅn̸̨̹͕͍͔̻̝̺͒̿̄ͯ̌̅̑͂͒̓͌ͧͩͧ̏̿͌͆̚͠͝ͅg̨̢̬͉̺̼͉̹̩̼̥̗̬̱̗̐̿͆ͭ̋ͣ̈́̑̉͂̓͑͛ͫ ̶̜̥̻̣̼͇̱̰̼͖̤̦̩͔̜̰̑̾ͭ̊ͦ͂̈́͑̎̆̈́̄̎͌ͦͧ̄ͬw̷̗̬̟̫̠͈̆ͩ̒ͭ̓͂̄͜iͪ̾̒ͣ̾́̂̽͗͊̋̓͑̐ͮ̚҉́͘҉̯̹̠̘͓̯̮͈̲̲̱̜̭͉̝́ͅt̢̫̥̪̹̤͍̺̜̩̲̰͔̠͓͐̍ͣ̆̒́ͧ́̓ͤ̒̐̚̕͢͢h̴̸̢̹̦̥͉̤̭̻̹͖̖͍͕̗͚ͮ̆̂̈͂ͦ͛͂̐́̚͟͞ ̨̧̨̨̣̬̩̱̤̠̯̠̥̼͚̹̪̪̜̪͓̄ͩͮ̍ͪ̊̋ͣ̈́́̓ͤ͒̀ͅť̸̢̙̬̲̜̝̱͙̘̱̰̦͈̳͙͔̩̩̲̿͌̈́͐͑̆̊ͦ̿ͨ̔ͥ̋̏h̡̢̧̑̈́ͨ̂ͫͭͬ̒ͪͧ̇͞͏̣͚̗͕̱̠̺̼͕̺̖̜ö̝̼̣͔̏ͯͨ́̚̕͡͝sͫ̄ͫ̆ͥͮ̍̚҉̡̻̞̖̳̲̱̬̰̥̫̗̗̹͢e̢̧̠̮͉̼̻̱̹̟̳̙͓̜ͥ̆̓̆͑͋͒͂̆̽ͧ̆́ ̢̢̡̘̞̥͈͔͓̻̗̮̞͔̞̟͇͎͕͙̝͉͂̃̌̾ͫ̅͌̔͛̇́b̷͍̟̙̝̪̘̗͙͔̻̙̘̼̝̜̽̓ͬ͒̒ͣ͐̾́͆̍̄ͣ̀ͅͅő̢̇ͯ̾̿̾̋̄ͪ͆͊̈́̈̈́̚̚҉̳̜̘͎̭̞͎͎͖̠͎ͅḍ̠͎̳̩̞̬̖͕͚̰̩͉̘͔̖̙͇ͬͬ̃̓͒ͫ͜͢͡i̧͎̣̰̲̱̲̣͍͙̜̗̼̤̒̆ͪ͌̂̍ͪͧ͆͆͘ͅe̷̷̥̖͓̰̻̭̻̱͕̟͙̠͎̓́ͧ͆̈̄̊̃̇͌̓̽ͬ́̐̈́ͣ́̚̚͡͞ͅs̶̛̞͎̤̦͚̦͚̩͉̰̣̤͍̣̗͓͌ͩ̈́̍ͩ̈̉ͮͮ̓̚͜͜͝?̭̝̭̭̱̙̅̈͒̍̿̀͘̕͟

Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Qwyn: Oh nothin! Just taking a leisurely walk with my pals here Sarcasm *continues dragging them*
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Ransom: my my, it's rather busy on my corner tonight.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Qwyn: Yours? Oh fine, I'll find a different corner to dumps these lumps...
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Ȋ̢̟̘̖͍̟̭̲̪͋̈́̈͌̒ͮ̓ͬ̊̕͢͡ ̶͖̹̮͎̩̆ͣ̋̑̀͜͝ͅͅw̢̱̯̯̣̝̟͎̭͚̞͈͚̤͍̠ͭ̈̓́͐̾̽̈́̍ͧͮ̉̂͜͠oͨ̐̄̊̌͆̅ͧ̇̒̐̐̇ͩ͂̌̽͋͆҉̷̕͏̖̭͍̝͘u̷̦͎̼̩͖̟̙̥̩̮̭̐̄̏͒̅ͨ̅̓̚͟͜͝l̢͍̪̭̭̲̭̻̻̩̰̪͙̗̞̗̰̳͔͛̾̿̒͒ͦ̓̈ͫͣ̒ͧ͆̋̊͂̇̅̚d̶̻̜͔̮̺̰̜̠̙̖̰͚̯̣̙̮̄̓̓͒̓ͯ͛̽͒ͩ̊̄̄͋͋̈́̚͜ ̡̾̍ͫ͊ͨ̌̓ͬ͐̒ͫ͐ͧ́̉̿̿̓̌͠҉̞̣͈͇͉̮͈͔̝͔̙̬̻̜͕̥͎͎p̸̡̡̛̟̙̪̣͖̞̥̹͖͉͕̣͓̓ͤ̑̌̂ͅͅr̴̉̒̂͆͒̌͢͏̻̭̻͔̫̣͍̪͢e̶͒̑ͬ̓ͥ́̔̅̀́҉̳̰̰̥̠̳̺̹̹͚̰̰̝̙̰͔͚f̧̯͉͚̣͚͇͙̼̮̹̹̮̤̘̤͉ͫͬ̓̾̄̿͆͐ͩ͡é͊̆ͪͤ̂̑̔͛̐͢͝҉̵̨̼͖͍͎̺̹͚ͅͅṛ̴̫̫̗̩͈̫̺̠̖̱̐̋̓ͫ̌̈̈́͐ͪ͐ͫ̀͜͠ ̨̳̱̩͍͉̺͖̗ͯ͛ͮ͗̿͆̆͘͞į̢͚̪̪̖̳̐ͫ̅ͤ̒̅̈̔̆͂ͩͣͪ̾ͨ͋̿̉̚͘͝ͅf̘̖̬̳̘͐ͪ̽͗ͦ͛ͫ́ ̶̰̻̣̺͈͇̮͈͕̠̞̆͑ͬ̆̅ͧ̏̾̔͂̿͗̀̀͗̏̀̚͡y̡̡̧̳͇̟̼̤̪̮͚̝̘̪͕̱͍̠̪͋̐ͯ́͝o̢ͦ̂̏̂ͮ̓͌̀́͊̚̚͏̸̗͍̹͇̲̻̜̤͓̗́ụ̶̶̗̠̼͇̔̈́͂ͧ̋̽ͥ̚͜ͅ ̻̩̪̤͖̺̳͍̟͔͖̰̻̝̳̗͓͒̽̏ͪ̋̀͘w̶̷̠̻̩̜̅ͨ̉͑̃͐ͭ͘͠o̵̵͔̭̹͎̳̜̼̣̩̝̦̘̯̠̓̈́͋̎ͮ̿͆ͬ͑ù̴̮̣̝̝̺̐̾͋ͯͫͥ͆̌̓͆̈̚ļ̴̰̺̝̫̩̮̠̦͚̣͉̰̲̠̗͔̰̂̃̂̌̐ͨ͗̽͐͌̐̄͐ͫ͡͝d̴̨̝̲͉̳͙̝̫̪͉͚̺̪̫̤͈̿ͧ͆͑̒͐ͤ͌͒̔ͩ͘͜͠ͅ ̶̰͚̬͍͈͉̹̮̞ͤ͑̃ͯ̓ͭ̊͒ͧͫ̄̈́̈ͨͧ̚ͅl̊̑̋ͮ͆̈ͮͦͦ͑̅ͯͨ͋̂ͣ̇̃̚͏̡̼̥̞͉̯̭̺͚̘͓͈ͅͅe̯̮͕̫̫̘̦̳̼̱̟̭͍̖̗͚̰ͫͫ́ͨ̕͜͠a̸̞̭̱͇̼͔̹ͧ̓̀͛͘͘͟͠v̵̧͉̮̹̝̼̲̯̘̭̙̭̻̲̯̯̣̟̪̿́̏͋͛̀͞e̿͌͂̿ͬ͛͊̾͝҉̶̞̬̗̮̣̣̙͖͠ ̻̰̤̯͓͔̩̭ͪ̉̿̅̋̈́ͤͪ̎́͜͝t̸̶̬̻̹̝͕̹̘͍͎͈͙̲͇̜̜͋͆ͥ̈̔͋̆́̌͌͋ͮ̿͊ͨͤ́̚ͅh̴̫̼͉͉͔̤̻͓͎͈͑ͧ̏͆͆̓̄o̷ͭͣ̀̍̆̐ͤ̎ͮ͑ͪ͏̷̖̣̼͉̜͎̖̞̟̖̝̪̘̖̪̰̀̀s͐̃̓͛̏̆̈́̒͋̎̃̓͊ͣ̂̈́̄̎͟҉̴͔̹̺̬̮͙̥͇̻͓̥͙͚̬̖͔̼̯͟͠eͣ̿̈́́̀͡͏͔̣͕̱̩͚͈͚͚̮͇̺̪̲̼͙̗͟͡ ̸̸͓̱͓̗̮̲̳͉͉̞̈́̎̿̅̇̓̔̈̈̽ͯ̌̀̕p̡̽̆ͥ͐̿̉̆ͬͪ̄҉̷̥͇̤̟͔̙͇o̵̯̠̱̣̭͕͕̖̖̞̮̤̫̘̙̼̺̜ͩ̆ͩ̀̕͟ͅõ̱̮͔̼͇̳͇̫͕̼͖̦̖ͥ͐̏ͧ̅̌ͣͯͨ͐̌ͦ̌̐̇̈́ͩͬ͜r̶̩̩̜̫ͧ̋ͯ̔̂̓ͦ͆ͮͨ̇ͫ͛̒̿̋ͣ́̍͟ ̴̧͈̺͎̩̪̭͍̲̩̮͌ͫ̓̂̋͆ͧ͐̈̅͂͒͗̏̚m͑̔̅ͪ͆̾̈̅ͣͭ̒͌͘͠͞͏̣̼͎͔̼̗̩͇̯̙͓͙̰̹͎ę̶̡͕̠̟̱̗̭͇̘̅̓͂̀͆̃̿ͤ̔̏́n̈͑ͣ̇ͧ̐̏̏҉̩͈̼͉͔̼̞͈̣̗͕̠̙̣̜ ̿̾͋̏̈́ͪ̏ͥͬ͛̂ͭ̀҉̶̢̣̞̳͢a̸̮̫̟̼͍̜̖͍̓̃̎̉̄̋ͣͦͅl̷̵̲̹͉̼͔͎̣̯̞̘͎̥͆̐̋͌̉̀ͪͫ̏̓ͅȏ̓̓̾̓̿ͮ̓ͬ͆̾ͤ̚҉̺̜̺͔͙̝̹͙̻͇͇̦̥̯̟̝̪̕n̶̺͉̥̩̻͍͖̦̮͙͇̰̬̳͎̩̖̈ͫͧͬͥ̽̌̓͊͑̉̓̈́̌̈̓̄͌͐́̕͢͞e̸̡͓͍̘̫̲͉͈͚̻̣͔̙̰͖͖̗̘ͯ͂̇̎͠.̡̛̱̭̏̀ͦ͋ͩ̐͘ͅͅ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 am