Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+4
§China'sAllieCat§
mychemicalparadox
Sage'sSong
Sandstriker
8 posters

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Shinella
    Shinella

Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay) - Page 12 Empty Re: Zones (Apocalyptic Roleplay)

Post by Shinella Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 am

Jezwren: Assigned you? I have no part with them, except as an information source. They are rather handy as that. *she smirks*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:42 am

Carissa: you are lucky then..
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:48 am

Qwyn: *watches the two of them with slight amusement on her face*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Carissa: *turns back to Qwyn* I will see you both later.. *jumps and grabs the wall running up to the ceiling and disappearing into a hole in the ceiling that leads to a particular sect of outcast tunnels.. She goes in and a dark fog hangs heavily she straitens up pulls off her cloak and long jacket.. She wears a tight low cut shirt and some cute butt shorts... She leans up against a wall and waits... Before long a man comes up and begins to flirt.. A few minuets later he lays uncontious and she walks away with his money papers and some information... She walks down an ally and spots the man(her next potential employer for hit listing someone... She dosnt know her potential employer was caught be someone and was replaced by someone who is supposed to catch her) she walks up next to him and sits on an old bench.. (She is still in her hot little outfit) she says the code phrase casually* nice weather we've had recently... Not too many clouds.. *and stands turning and walking into a empty room in back of the bar... She waits for him to follow*

((Great time for a new guy character to show up try to kill her and then they eventually get together.. Anyone want to take this opportunity up? Yah a potential complex shipping))

Last edited by Chinasalliecat on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 pm

((*Qwyn))
    Shinella
    Shinella

Post by Shinella Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Jezwren: Later *watches her disappear, shuddering slightly* I never have understood those wall crawlers. Unnatural. *she smiles humorlessly*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 pm

((I await a hot dude character to follow Carissa and try to kill her))
    Shinella
    Shinella

Post by Shinella Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:39 pm

((not me xD))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:59 pm

((okay fine xD i guess i have to fill in this role))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Chinasalliecat wrote:Carissa: *turns back to Qwyn* I will see you both later.. *jumps and grabs the wall running up to the ceiling and disappearing into a hole in the ceiling that leads to a particular sect of outcast tunnels.. She goes in and a dark fog hangs heavily she straitens up pulls off her cloak and long jacket.. She wears a tight low cut shirt and some cute butt shorts... She leans up against a wall and waits... Before long a man comes up and begins to flirt.. A few minuets later he lays uncontious and she walks away with his money papers and some information... She walks down an ally and spots the man(her next potential employer for hit listing someone... She dosnt know her potential employer was caught be someone and was replaced by someone who is supposed to catch her) she walks up next to him and sits on an old bench.. (She is still in her hot little outfit) she says the code phrase casually* nice weather we've had recently... Not too many clouds.. *and stands turning and walking into a empty room in back of the bar... She waits for him to follow*

((Great time for a new guy character to show up try to kill her and then they eventually get together.. Anyone want to take this opportunity up? Yah a potential complex shipping))
    ((Yay... Shippings! With a weird I will kill you beginning))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:33 am

Neko winds up at a subway heading towards Zone 4, panting heavily from his gas mask.

J͓̪̰͕̿ͧ͛ͨͬ͛̉ę̢̭̦̳̄̉̒͜ͅs̜̦̐͐͒̿u͚̍͌ͥͤͭ͋͗͜s͔͕͎̲͍͍̲͒͞ ̍̑ͯ̎̆ͧ̌̓͏̳̭͇̥̹̹́͞C̶̟͉̲͚͙̯̼̬̈̿͑̍̀̒̄h̡̺̖̞̼̔͌̌ͥ̊́r̶̡͚̟̘̤̫̎ͨͤ̾͒̈͊i̸̧̻̦̲̐̈̾ͯ̌̀ͥ͌s̸̢͓̜̩̯̱̓ͯ̓t̘͉̫̣̯͙̼͚͒̃͡!̧̞̯̊̋̀ͮ ̴̨̙͍̲̣͔̤͖̞̋̈͋̽̌Ĩ̷̞̲͙͚̰̺̊ͧ̅ͅt̺̥͕̑̔ͬ̉̾ͤ̏͡'̵̹̹ͤ̓̐͐͐ș̸̫̥̥͎̤̤̃̓ ̢̘̭̠͇̮̻̋̊ͤ̌ͨ̓ͬ̏̊a̹̣͓̓ḷ͛̑̓̚̚m̗̖̻̼̍̑ͮ̉ͦ̈͌̍́ó̫͕̳͙̺̮̳̻ͪͤ͑̽͋ͫ́̕ŝ̡̖͖͙̏͌͂͋͌͘͡ṯ͙ͤ͛ͥͦ̔ͦ͊ͦ̎͡ ͔̰̦͉̗͇̅͆͛͊͟i͗̐̈͗ͭ̚͏̶̫̼̳͠m̢͚̱̫̺̤͕͚̫̖ͯ̾ͣ̅͜p̶̼̱̱̞͉̙̥̆͌͊ͪ̏͐ͮͮ̕o̡̥͇͖͈̘͕͍ͧ̿ͪ̊ͅs̡̨̱ͮ̓s̡̥̪̼̫̜͗̔i̞͉ͨ̅ͨ͐b͍̘̪ͦ̔͒ͣ͝l̗̻̯̹̞̻̃̓̐͟͠ͅḙ̛̛͎̣̃͋̏́͜ ̸͍̩͔͈́̽̅͟t͍̠͓͎̙̯͎̮̉̌ͣͮ̓͞͝o̮͉̞̻͚͛ͦ̔ͪͯ́͟ ̩̲͚̪͇̭͉̏͗̆̓̀͞b̹̰ͦ͂̃͊̈́ͨͪ͜͢r͎̱̪̥͓̰̞͉̽̓̀͜͡e̬̬̯͉̠͗͒͛̃̉͢͞a͈̗̹͚͈̹̚͘ͅt̨̙͎̹̗͎͓̏̒ͨͮͤ̿͂h̨͔̱̭̊͋ͦ̓̽͞e̡̼̖̓̇̌̓ͭ̄ͮ̕ ̦̭̙̦̎̐̚͢͠i̢͈͛ͬ͒͠n̰̜͚̻͌̈ͫ́̀ ̡̜͕̣͎̺͙ͨ̆ͧͦ̇͊͛̿̕͟t̢̠̗̮͓̟̯̖̙ͫ̚̚͞hͬ̐͑͐ͪ̋҉̱̙̭̲̤̹͚͘i̝͚̰̲̣̦͊̿̕͞͠s͚̻̖̟̮͉̬̳̣̉̐ͨ̈́͊͆ ̧̪̜̼͙͕̲ͣ́ͭt̶͉͉̬͈̖͉͂̌͐͡h̸̼̭̑̐͋̍ͨ͌̔ͨ̈iͫ̒̊͏̞̣̹̼̜̤͔̟n̶̶͊ͥ̀̓ͣ͐ͦ͏̪̦g͓͉ͯ̆ͧ͛͑̉͢ ̶̩̻̣͖͉͚͂͊̿ͩ̂̚ẁ͉̲̠̄̋̈́̅͂ͬ͟ḧ̵̲̫́ͦ̀͑̈̀͠e̵̲̟͙̲̳̊ͩ̒ͭ̂ͩͥn̡̲̯͕͕̰͙̑̿̒̃ͫ̎͋̐͢ ̆̔͒ͮ҉͉̝̙͜y̙̣͉̲͌͞òͫ̌͐̓ͪͪ̽ͪ͏̡̨̰͕ū̦̙̞̖̺̤̤̍̋ͩ̔̎͘ ̩̤͔̈́̐ͫ̐̊̐̈́͐͢h̟̗̑̽̄͑́̍̑̓̏ă̘͓̞͚ͯ͡v͈͋͗̆̓̃ͥ̀̚ͅe͊͏̶̪̜͖̜͓̫ ̡̣̜̋ͮ̉̃͆̚͢b̓̐͏͟͏͙̦e͕̗͉̗͌̐͐̎ͨ͗ͭ̂̀̀͡e̲̫̮̦̼̠͇̠͊̍ͯͭ̿̾̚͞n̷̡̛̼͖̍ͩͪ͛ͪ̒ͧ̽̾ ̣͕͍ͥ͐̌͑͂̑̓͞r̢̺͈͉̭̰͖̝̤̠ͨ̈͢ṵ̰̝̩̓̂͋͛̿͗̍͘ń̴̙͚͍̦̭͔̮̋͋ͨ̀ͅṅ̡̰͇̘̭̯̠ͨͯ́̍̀́͠i̢̙̤͆͆̇͗̆͐͞n̯͓͂͐ͭ̏͛ͮg̴̨͙͎̝̳̠ͫ̿ͅ ̵̪̣̪͐̈m̸̸̛̗͚͙̺͉̂͌û̘̯ͤ̽͟l̵̳͖̣ͧͣ̓̑̿̒͊̽͟t̵̨͓̝̙͖͋ͪ͗̅̌̄ͬ͜ͅi̱̼̗͔̓͞p̯ͦ̐̌ͯͦl͍̙̼͆͒̈ȩ̛̞̮̱̰̤ͮͅ ͎̥̤̥̳ͨͮ̌̿̍ͨ̈́̅͟ṁ̯̹͙̘͉̹͔̥̑̿ị̬̱̯̞̪̺̼́͢ͅl̦͛ͥ̅ḛ̶̆͆̾́sͮ̑ͧ̊͏̥̱͙̺͡ ̴̠̯̟͗͗ͬͧ̈̈̓ͬt̳͇̘͌͗͒o̶̞͓̯̰̙͉̩ͯ̔ ̡̼̻̤̯̱͔̤ͯͪ̚͠g̖̥̦̐̿͑ͤ̿̾̈́ͅe̖͍͕͎̘͋̍̑͒͞t̛̬̼̫͉̿̔ͥ͒͐̋̑ ͪ҉҉͏̗̹̙a̭̞̳͆͝͠ẅ́̆̋̄ͤ̉͡͏͕̮̤̯̤̱̺͙̜͞ā̧̬̻̠̙͕̯̠͍̌ͧ͐ͩͤ͑̽͠͡y̴ͩ̈́ͣ̋̊͏͔̟̹̳ ̤̻̦̦̦̬̫̉͜f̛̯̪ͭ͊ͮͯ̐̃̈̌͌ŗ̧͈̜͚͆ͨo̷̬̱ͪ̇̇ͦ͜͝mͩ̇͌ͯͪ҉̗̱͎̺̗̥ ̶̧̗̿͑̈̓̐ǎ̶͖̯̤̃͘ ̛̭̬̼̇͗ͣͭ̈́̋̑̎̀͜r̊̒̌͐̉ͬ̚͏͍̼̞̜̦̞͍̀ͅa̯̲̯͚͎̖̝ͣ̚n͍͙̹ͬ̽ͣ̈̒ͫͩͪd̗̯̈̍̆̑͂̏͂o͑ͦͬ͋̽͐̿̕͏̭̘͚̩̼m̾͑̽̔̿̌ͯͩ͜͏͓̪̦̖̩̗ ̸̻̣̭̤̫͚ͤ̐̓̑̄p̷̼̼̽̾̑͐͂̋̃s̛̲̗̪̥̲͇̆̍͛y͖̖͕͇̝̺̱̑c̰̮͈̦̺̳̹̼̓̇͋̎ͪ̉h͇̰̟̔̅ͪ̚o̝ͫ̍͐͗̇͋ͭp̢̖̜̦̰͖̼̠̹̦̂͋̐̽͢͟ą̘͕͐̉ͬ̑̚̚ṭ̵̪͓͓̝͉̑͌͑̆̈̋͊h̗̝̻͍̄̈́̉ͫͫͪͧ͠į̎͏̝̤͕c̤͈̪͓̜͚̞̫̟̎̃́ ͇͉̥̦͆ͤ̑ͬo̶͈̺͕̗̼̱̾̃ͫ͛͌ͅú̸̮̼̳̟ͧ͊́͛͊ͮ̅͢t̜͇ͥ̈́͜cͯ̌̓͊͞͡͏̯̖̭á̶̮͇̩ͯͦs̱̥̭̟̲̘̻̮̦̔͗̎̇̅ͩ̌t͕̣̟͂͊͂ͪ͆̇͞!̆̄̏̄̏̎ͯ͏͔̘̲

§China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:37 am

((She wasn't anywhere near him or following.. And if she wants to kill him she could find him in a day no matter witch zone he is in but it's funny he is trying to run away))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:39 am

(( As a gas mask owner, I can say that it is pretty hard to see and hear in them, so he could have thought she was still following him or just have been running to get away. Also, I seriously doubt she could find him in a day where he works at. ))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:42 am

((He he he.. She has her methods))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:43 am

(( he he he. I doubt it. Razz ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:10 am

((No character is omnipotent... =P))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:11 am

Sage'sSong wrote:((No character is omnipotent... =P))
    (( or omniscient ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:13 am

((Precisely))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:53 am

((Yah... But she has very good information sources all over the zones.. Mabie she couldn't... But if she couldn't she would find a new source that could...))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:55 am

(( Someone with his particular... problem would be very good at hiding himself, also he works in a small sub section of a sub section of a subsection at zone four. Very remote branch based mostly in repairs.))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:08 am

((Ahh... Well if he left his work and decided to wander anywhere or stay the night someplace in a slightly less remote part then she could probably find him but while in his area she won't be able to))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 am

(( *mentally writes notes* ))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:18 am

((You do that Liam))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:20 am

Chinasalliecat wrote:((You do that Liam))
    (( *is doing that* ))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:33 am

((Like I said........ Yup.... =) ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:42 pm