Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+3
mychemicalparadox
Sandstriker
§China'sAllieCat§
7 posters

Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead) RPG

Poll

What house are you in?

[ 3 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Bar_left27%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Bar_left36%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Bar_left0%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Bar_left36%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Bar_right [36%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Empty Re: Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead) RPG

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:28 pm

Nyra: *plops onto the bench, still pondering what just happened*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 22 Empty Re: Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead) RPG

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 pm

((Ok so people sometimes think he is weird not just because of the mind reading but also because he is hot but acts like a gentleman.... Which people really don't expect from him...))

Chris: *sits beside her* so... what do you think of dragons?

((Hey what is that competition at the end of the series that Harry Potter plays in?))

Last edited by Chinasalliecat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Mike moves to the Ravenclaw Table.
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Lyth: *finds aiden, smiles, sits next to him* hey!
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Chris: so what do you think of dragons nyra?..are you planning to enter the goblet of fire?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Aiden: hello! *grins* are you going to enter into the tournament?

Nyra: *eyes brighten* I think dragons are amazing! And... I don't know. I probably won't... Are you? *smiles*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Chinasalliecat wrote:Chris: so what do you think of dragons nyra?..are you planning to enter the goblet of fire?
    (( Isn't the goblet of fire a goblet and therefore inenterable?))
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Lyth: *chuckles* i cant preform magic well...remember?

((Im going to make her like, a really strong witch, but she doesnt know it until aiden starts to teach her.))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
    Chinasalliecat wrote:Chris: so what do you think of dragons nyra?..are you planning to enter the goblet of fire?
    ((Its a tournament.... That you can die in...))

Chris: yah I find dragons fascinating... The way they think... And I was planning to enter this year but..... *hesitates looking unsure*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Chinasalliecat wrote:
    Sandstriker wrote:
    ((Its a tournament.... That you can die in...))

Chris: yah I find dragons fascinating... The way they think... And I was planning to enter this year but..... *hesitates looking unsure*
    (( Oh. ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:29 pm

((You put a piece of paper with your name on it into the goblet, to enter into the triwizard tournament which can also be referred to as the goblet of fire))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Aiden: im sure you'd do great

Nyra: you'd do great! *grins* what's holding you back?
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Lyth: no...not without magic...but...maybe...*fades off, eyes glaze over*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Aiden: hey! Dont say no untill i've taught you *eyes beaming with excitment* Trust me, I know. I believe in you!
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Lyth: *looks up at him, eyes clear again, blushes* oh...thanks...
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Chris: well...... There is always the chance of dying... But that doesn't worry me too much... It's just.. In the past they try to use people who are closest to you in some competitions.... Friends lives are put in danger... But in the past I haven't allowed myself to get to close to anyone... Until now...... *pauses* I can go into the games without any problem if its just my life I'm risking... But I can't think of risking yours.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Nyra: i trust you, dont worry about me *smiles warmly*

Aiden: any time!
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Lyth: so...whats going to be first on our list of things for me to learn?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Chris: *smiles back at nyra... His eyes show great care for her* I guess it's settled then.. Ill enter.. *he still sounds a little worried still*

Last edited by Chinasalliecat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:24 pm

((Uh aiden's talking to lyth lol))
    Aiden: hmmm, we can cover some basic spells, like how to set things on fire and control objects!

Nyra: I will help you in anyway that I can *eyes reflect his care. She is truly a very skilled witch. She is experienced with dueling, herbology, and potions*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Chris: *suddenly grabs aiden's arm and jerks him roughly facedown onto the table.... Half a second later a runaway broom flys past... Right where aiden's head had been* sorry man.... I thought today wasn't a good day for a friend to be decapitated...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Aiden: oooooooowch, thanks man. *thinks "what the heck was wrong with that thing?!"*

Nyra: ACK! *screeches when broom flies passed*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Chris: the brooms rider is just learning... He fell off... that's about all I know... Oh and there is a pretty angry teacher who is trying to find out whose broom just flew through her window... *laughs* poor girl... *again realizes the question wasn't out loud... And that there is no way to explain how he knows all that...*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Mallory: *stares at Chris....* uhm... What was that all about and how do you know that? 

Chris: *glances at Mallory who is looking suspicious... And flirtatious......... He tries to think of an explanation*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Aiden: that's kinda weird... *didnt notice the slip, acts completely normal, he's used to chris by now*

Nyra: *look of intense confusion, looks at aiden. Sudden realization! Thinks: "of course! You figured out he's an occlumens!" Smiles with a look of accomplishment*
    *covers for him*
    I heard the crash!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:43 am