Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+3
mychemicalparadox
Sandstriker
§China'sAllieCat§
7 posters

Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead) RPG

Poll

What house are you in?

[ 3 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Bar_left27%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Bar_left36%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Bar_left0%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Bar_left36%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Bar_right [36%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Empty Re: Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead) RPG

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 am

Chris: *wanders back over to aiden looking upset*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 12 Empty Re: Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead) RPG

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:54 am

Chris: *looks at aiden as if for help*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:56 am

Nyra: *clomping down the corridors* i cant belive- the nerve! He-.... he.... He actually survived a dual against me... No-one's ever-ugh! *grumbles, grumbles...* he would have hexed me! He... Would have won... I guess he is a really great dueler, better than me for sure. * mild admiration mixed with agitation* ((her stupid pride haha))

Aiden: *heard the shouting, saw the storming away...* she's never lost a duel... Dont worry, her pride will heal heheh
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:59 am

Lyth: *slightly annoyed at the fact that shes now been forgotten, decides to just burst in* everything.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 am

Aiden: *still shocked by the raging of his cousin* *turns to lyth again* everything? Everything what?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 am

Chris: I still feel really bad... I tried to use stupefy on her! I never use spells like those unless in a real battle....
    ((Yah he has been in a real battle))

Last edited by Chinasalliecat on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:03 am

Aiden: *back to chris* she did too, you weren't out of line, just... Quicker than her. *thinks "you had an advantage"* *looks at lyth*
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:04 am

Lyth: *rolls eyes* forget it.
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:05 am

Aiden: *caught off guard by the sudden mood swing* is something wrong?
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:06 am

Chris: it wasn't fair to her.. Oh sorry I interrupted lyth..
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:07 am

Lyth: *looks down* no...no...nothing...im sorry...*pulls up shoulders, starts backing away* i didnt...i...oh...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:09 am

Aiden: *looks at lyth* what is it? *thinks "control yourself, even if you dont mean harm you could cause it by not thinking before you act. Legillimens get into trouble easily... Im sure you know that"*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:11 am

Chris: Aiden I think I interrupted.... *hinting to why lyth is upset*
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:11 am

Lyth: *very quiet* no. No. Nothing of any importance...
    ((Shes so awkward. XD))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:13 am

Aiden: *thinks "i know that, hence the 'thoughts' and me not looking at you....(sarcasm)"* of course it's important, it matters to you! *smiles*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:16 am

Chris: *nods slightly and starts moving away to give them room* 

Mallory:*walks up thinking... Wow Chris is good... I could really use a talented wizzard like him* hey Chris... So if its your first year here then where did you learn to duel like that? You were amazing!

Chris: oh just books and stuff.. *acts distracted*

Mallory: oh ok.. Ill talk to you later then... *takes his hint and leaves*

Last edited by Chinasalliecat on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:22 am

Nyra: *to herself* for crying out loud he could teach me a thing or two....*remembers aiden and lyth* my word, ive never seen him like that, he's usually quite the lady's man... He actually stuttered! Frozen stiff! *laughs, remembers chris, grumbles*
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:23 am

Lyth: *looks up, sheer shock in eyes* wh...what?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:24 am

Aiden: what is it? *smiles expectingly*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:27 am

Chris: *wanders into a hallway and then remembers someone thinking about having the mauraders map and of something cruel they were going to use it for. heads to their hiding place and confiscates it*

Last edited by Chinasalliecat on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:29 am

Lyth: its just...*smiles, laughs* i just dont know what to think of you, aiden. *giggles cutely*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:30 am

Chris: *Heads back to room and hides the map... Goes to main corridor*

Last edited by Chinasalliecat on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 am

Aiden: *lightly blushes, thinks 'what the heck is wrong with me'* I hope that's not a bad things haha *grins*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:34 am

Chris: *wanders aimlessly*

Mallory:* goes to private room an begins creating potions.*
    TheScarletHood
    TheScarletHood

Post by TheScarletHood Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 am

Lyth: *slightly flirtatious* well...you'll just have to wait and find out...*thinks "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!", winks, spins on heel, begins to skip away*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:26 am