Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

The Beyond

mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

The Beyond Empty The Beyond

Post by mychemicalparadox Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

When someone dies without a proper burial, they do not rest in peace. Their spirit rages on somewhere between life and death. In this plane is where all the restless reside. But they are not alone.

The prickling sensation on the back of your neck when you're in a dark room. The sinking feeling in your stomach when you're alone in the late hours of the night. The chills you get when you close your eyes before you go to bed.

The monsters of your childhood. That's what lives in the Midrealm.

Stranded souls are forced to fight these monsters to survive, and at the same time, they are holding them back from the real world.

The basics:
    The Midrealm is more or less a different universe, with portals that allow you to step from one realm to the other. If one chooses to make their way back to the living world, they exist only on the fourth dimension, invisible to the human eye. The Midrealm is mainly just a blank, vast, space-less void. The only ones who can create livable land in the Midrealm are Constructors, who are able to be seen on the first three dimensions of the natural world, and also live in the Midrealm. When you die in the Midrealm, you and every trace that you ever existed is erased from history. When your body is given a proper burial, your soul is instantly put to rest and you no longer reside in the Midrealm.

Rules:
    -You are not allowed to make your character a Constructor. If you want, you can place a request after making your character.
    -If you want your character to alter the universes (adding dimensions, being visible to live humans, etc.) clear it with me, please. And if you're not sure about it... clear it with me.
    -You are limited to one basic weapon. By basic, I mean something like a double sided axe or a sword. If your weapon is a portable cannon launcher with lasers built into the sides that have daggers and harpoons protruding from it, I'm afraid that won't be accepted, as awesome as it may be.
    -Follow forum rules... obviously.
    -You may have up to 3 characters

Additions:
    Your character can become upgraded to a higher species if they have been attacked by a certain kind of monster. The rules on making your character into a monster are the same as making your character into a Constructor. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :3

Character form
    Name:
    Age at death:
    How long character has been dead:
    Weapon:
    Physical features:
    Personality:
    Other:

Last edited by mychemicalparadox on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

The Beyond Empty Re: The Beyond

Post by Sandstriker Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:07 pm

mychemicalparadox wrote:When someone dies without a proper burial, they do not rest in peace. Their spirit rages on somewhere between life and death. In this plane is where all the restless reside. But they are not alone.

The prickling sensation on the back of your neck when you're in a dark room. The sinking feeling in your stomach when you're alone in the late hours of the night. The chills you get when you close your eyes before you go to bed.

Stranded souls are forced to fight these monsters to survive, and at the same time, they are holding them back from the real world.

The basics:
    The Midrealm is more or less a different universe, with portals that allow you to step from one realm to the other. If one chooses to make their way back to the living world, they exist only on the fourth dimension, invisible to the human eye. The Midrealm is mainly just a blank, vast, space-less void. The only ones who can create livable land in the Midrealm are Constructors, who are able to be seen on the first three dimensions of the natural world, and also live in the Midrealm.

Rules:
    -You are not allowed to make your character a Constructor. If you want, you can place a request after making your character.
    -If you want your character to alter the universes (adding dimensions, being visible to live humans, etc.) clear it with me, please. And if you're not sure about it... clear it with me.
    -You are limited to one basic weapon. By basic, I mean something like a double sided axe or a sword. If your weapon is a portable cannon launcher with lasers built into the sides that have daggers and harpoons protruding from it, I'm afraid that won't be accepted, as awesome as it may be.

Character form
    Name:
    Cause of death:
    Weapon:
    Physical features:
    Personality:
    Other:
    (( TUMBLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! ))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
    mychemicalparadox wrote:When someone dies without a proper burial, they do not rest in peace. Their spirit rages on somewhere between life and death. In this plane is where all the restless reside. But they are not alone.

The basics:
    The Midrealm is more or less a different universe, with portals that allow you to step from one realm to the other. If one chooses to make their way back to the living world, they exist only on the fourth dimension, invisible to the human eye. The Midrealm is mainly just a blank, vast, space-less void. The only ones who can create livable land in the Midrealm are Constructors, who are able to be seen on the first three dimensions of the natural world, and also live in the Midrealm.

Rules:

Character form
    Name:
    Cause of death:
    Weapon:
    Physical features:
    Personality:
    Other:

((NOT REALLYYYYYYYY THIS WAS AN OLD STORY IDEA I HAD, AND THAT TUMBLR POST ABOUT THE DEAD SOLDIERS REMINDED ME OF IT.))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:09 pm

mychemicalparadox wrote:
    Sandstriker wrote:

The basics:

Rules:

Character form
    Name:
    Cause of death:
    Weapon:
    Physical features:
    Personality:
    Other:

((NOT REALLYYYYYYYY THIS WAS AN OLD STORY IDEA I HAD, AND THAT TUMBLR POST ABOUT THE DEAD SOLDIERS REMINDED ME OF IT.))
    (( XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:20 pm

((Awesome! I'll make a character soon! Can it be a lost soul? Are vampires allowed if they aren't given a weapon!? ))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Name: Liberti
    Cause of death: Beaten to death in an underground fight club
    Weapon: Brass knuckles
    Physical features: A scar extending from left temple to right cheekbone, passing through eye. Short, choppy white hair. 5'8".
    Personality: Aggressive, loud, bold.
    Other: She hates fish.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 pm

((My guy would totally have died from a stake to the heart))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 pm

§China'sAllieCat§ wrote:((Awesome! I'll make a character soon! Can it be a lost soul? Are vampires allowed if they aren't given a weapon!? ))

((That's an interesting thought, actually. And technically all the people in that realm are lost or trapped souls. I think that if they were turned, by some kind of monster living in the Midrealm, they should be allowed to. I'll update the original post in a minute. But, yes, that was a great idea.))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:25 pm

((Yes! Vampire I be!.... I mean... Uh... Hum? I didn't say anything I just meant... Vegetarian I be... Not vampire... Heh... *slips into the shadows*))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:28 pm

((... When you say vampire... Do you mean the crappy modern ones? Or the original practically omnipotent shapeshifting gods? ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:29 pm

((I just want to know why so many people on the forum have a fascination with hating fish??? @.o))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Sandstriker wrote:((... When you say vampire... Do you mean the crappy modern ones? Or the original practically omnipotent shapeshifting gods? ))
    ((And technically the original was a greek monster that was cursed and ate children))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:
    Sandstriker wrote:((... When you say vampire... Do you mean the crappy modern ones? Or the original practically omnipotent shapeshifting gods? ))
    ((And technically the original was a greek monster that was cursed and ate children))
    ((... The one in the novel then. ))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:33 pm

((Somewhere in between. I can see this is going to take quite a bit of thought on my part. I refuse to allow the annoying, sparkly pretty boys with sharp teeth to come anywhere near this role play. Of course, I know that if they were to become the all powerful creatures of the night, then they would almost be on the same level as the Contractors. These vampires' specialties will include increased speed, heightened night vision, and the drive to consume blood.))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:((I just want to know why so many people on the forum have a fascination with hating fish??? @.o))

((wait what??xD))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:34 pm

(("The novel" is incredibly vague. And if you are referring to Twilight the I'd say it's safe to assume that Mary is far too morbid for one of her vamp characters to sparkle....))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:35 pm

mychemicalparadox wrote:
    Sage'sSong wrote:((I just want to know why so many people on the forum have a fascination with hating fish??? @.o))

((wait what??xD))
    ((Legitimately, at least two of mary's characters hate fish XD))
    mychemicalparadox
    mychemicalparadox

Post by mychemicalparadox Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:
    mychemicalparadox wrote:

((wait what??xD))
    ((Legitimately, at least two of mary's characters hate fish.))

((Oh... I had no idea. 0.0))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:36 pm

((No worries lol XD! I just think it's hilarious))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:36 pm

((............ Think a mix of The Underworld vampires and Buffy vampires... If I make one............. Drink blood... Can't really die unless stake to heart... Burst into flames in light... -unless daywalker-... Instant healing... Super speed strength ... Also mine would look like a normal but attractive guy until he smells blood or hears a heartbeat... Then his face goes all "Buffy the vampire slayer type vampire"... But I'm including all types of vampires... There are different classes including the shape shifting once and hybrids and the crappy ones.... Oh... But if they even think about sparkling or some crap like that then NOOOOOOOOO.... KILL THE SPARKLY!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:38 pm

(( Are gorgons allowed? Sarcasm *Le gasp* What if weeping angels were formed by gorgons? The Beyond ALus3xk))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:39 pm

((LOLOLOL I think the Being Human vamps are a pretty good representation. Only killed by stakes, they are exposed by garlic, they CAN be injured and require blood to heal. But since he'd be already dead.... I dunno))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:((LOLOLOL I think the Being Human vamps are a pretty good representation. Only killed by stakes, they are exposed by garlic, they CAN be injured and require blood to heal. But since he'd be already dead.... I dunno))
    (( I still need to figure out what that is... OH MY GOD CAN I BE LIKE DANNY PHANTOM? ))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:40 pm

((OH MY WORD DOITDOITDOITDOIT!!!))
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Sage'sSong wrote:((OH MY WORD DOITDOITDOITDOIT!!!))
    (( The Beyond 250px-Danny_Phantom_characterAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! IM GOIN GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:26 pm