Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

4 posters

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

§China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 18 Empty Re: (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 pm

((Thank you :epic:attractive is very helpful when shipping.... But mine is more humanoid than shyresh... She leans towards other species that have more humanoid appearances...))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

(New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 18 Empty Re: (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:34 pm

((I don't think you understand what humanoid means.... The shi'ido are humanoids. 1.
    (esp. in science fiction) a being resembling a human in its shape. (E.g. A head, arms, legs. A face)))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm

((Oh... Uh... Then uh... Well you know what I meant...))

Praise: *starts to come to... Her eyes flutter open and she glances around... She realizes she is in restraints and she immediately jerks*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Cahira(Chiss): Relax. You are in no immediate danger
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Praise: *looks at her coolly...* not a bad little ship you have...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Cahira: Thanks...
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Praise: may I ask why you drugged and kidnapped me?
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Cahira: Because you have shown yourself to be an enemy of the New Republic and of the Jedi Counsel
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Praise: I didn't realize that pretending to be drunk to go home with a really hot Jedi was illegal... It would have gone so well if you hadn't drugged me... You should have at least waited till i had gotten to enjoy him... *looks frustrated*
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Name: Reki Vrand
    Species: Human
    Abilities: FOrce Sensitive
    Job (Jedi, bounty hunter, sith, shop keeper, ect): Jedi
    Weapon (color of it is a light saber): green
    Looks: (New) Star Wars Roleplay (Please repost character sheets for acceptance)  - Page 18 0ee95e51a509d792550ce1aeeb6ffd6b1384202708_full
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:02 pm

((He he he he he! Yay!))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:20 pm

§China'sAllieCat§ wrote:Praise: I didn't realize that pretending to be drunk to go home with a really hot Jedi was illegal... It would have gone so well if you hadn't drugged me... You should have at least waited till i had gotten to enjoy him... *looks frustrated*
    Cahira: *sighs* Lie all you want, I know you're a bounty hunter trying to collect the price on his head
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Praise: *She did think he was very hot...* I take jobs from siths and Jedi both... I'm neutral...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Cahira: And when you mess with the peacekeepers, there are consequences.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Praise: I'm assuming similar to when I mess with the dark side... Usually the penalty they name is death...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Cahira: Not my problem
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Praise: well if some Jedi is pathetic enough to get killed by a non force sensitive bounty hunter then it's not my problem...
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:05 pm

((When will your cute Jedi come in?))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:14 am

Cahira: Anyone can be tricked, he was helping you, and you would have killed him. This conversation is over.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:21 am

Praise: *shrugs... She wiggles around enough to get into a more comfortable position and she lays down deciding she might as well sleep considering she doesn't know how long they will be traveling or their intended destination...*

((Are they just going back to the main ship?))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 am

((No, that would blow her cover. They're going to the academy on yavin 4. They must have some sort of justice system there))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:33 pm