Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+5
Rawrshack
§China'sAllieCat§
Sandstriker
TheScarletHood
AwMan
9 posters

The "AW"some thred of AWsomeness

Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

The "AW"some thred of AWsomeness - Page 4 Empty Re: The "AW"some thred of AWsomeness

Post by Sage'sSong Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Oh i must have missed it haha. And i can see how you could switch, it's just really unisual for one, let alone two, letter spaces to be alternating. I'd say take one of the official, several hundred question, paid for tests to find out what you really are.
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

The "AW"some thred of AWsomeness - Page 4 Empty Re: The "AW"some thred of AWsomeness

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Well I did... It had over 150 questions... my counselor recommended it.... and that's the test... I lean towards griffindor(ISTP) and have a slight problem with occasionally being over chivalrous.... And having too much nerve... But yet on the same test and the hogwarts sorting hat test I leaned towards slitherin(INTJ) and I am very cunning and have a very strong sense of self preservation... Both letters that changed were by very marginal differences... Meh... So confused...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:28 am

Meap, and slytherin isn't only INTJ btw? I would have guessed that you were more of and ISTJ or INTP
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Yah.. But both those letters were so close... Meh... I'll get the sheet and read up about the three and figure out which one is more me...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:10 pm

That moment when you're about to make an amazon purchase then think "oh, the Luna Lovegood Spectra Specs can wait.... WHAT AM I SAYING I have to be able to see the wrackspurts"
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:27 am

I am so confused...
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:14 am

I\'m so happy! heheheh
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Finding out you have some shirts that aren't from Taiwan or China but from Vietnam the United States and Bangladesh ! Woot!
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:53 am

Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot Cowboy Hobos With Chain-Katanas And Several Revolvers And The Power of Friendship Fighting Vampire Nazis With Dark Magic Riding Cyborg Dinosaurs With Head Mounted Lasers Voiced By Kevin Michael Richardson Attacked by Snakes On A Motherfrakkin' Submarine Jet With Desert Polar Bears Crashing Into An Ancient Zeppelin With Alien Anacondas In SPACE With Chuck Norris And Samuel L. Jackson With Lesbian Time Travelling Bikini Werewolf Cat Girls Dual Wielding Febreze Part 2: This Time, It's Personal...THE MOVIE! The Game. REVENGEANCE.

In 3D!

With Special edition Director's Cut

But this time in SPACE!
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 am

LOLOLOLOL !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm