Trill Conspiracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trill Conspiracy

+3
mychemicalparadox
Sandstriker
§China'sAllieCat§
7 posters

Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead) RPG

Poll

What house are you in?

[ 3 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Bar_left27%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Bar_left36%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Bar_left0%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Bar_left36%Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Bar_right [36%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Empty Re: Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead) RPG

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Chris: how? *closes his eyes briefly and inhales sharply... He shifts and groans... Then opens his eyes again... He tries to sit up*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead)  RPG - Page 37 Empty Re: Hogwarts (After Harry leaves and Voldemor is dead) RPG

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Nyra: *puts her hand on his shoulder, keeping him down* You need to rest... And no one's knows who laced the pots....
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Chris: *sighs and relaxes under her touch.. he moves his hand to hers and holds her hand against his chest...* thank you nyra... *he smiles slightly*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Nyra: *manages a small smile* It's a good thing that I've been reading all those potions books.... *her eyes look distant*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Chris: whoever made that poison knew what they were doing.. *pulls her hand to his lips and gently kisses it... Then he lays her hand back on his chest.... He closes his eyes and his breathing gets shaky for a moment... He shivers slightly*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Nyra: Yes, they did... *she leans and rests her head on his chest*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Chris: *gently runs his fingers through her hair and his breathing is occasionally punctuated with a slight gasp and flinch.... He again whispers and his voice still sounds scratchy* I hope aiden didn't make it to lunch... *he looks thoughtful and whispers* everyone else got really bad headaches and stomach aces but none of the others had seizers or seemed to be affected as badly..
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Nyra: I think he was going to stay in the library during lunch...
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Chris: that's good... *moans and lays his head back on the pillow, his body arching with a wave of pain... He gasps out.. * s..sorry.... *he grabs the bed with one hand and squeezes to keep from lurching*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Nyra: *a tear falls down her cheek as she grips his hand in hers*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Chris: *he breaths heavily and gently wipes the tear away with his free hand... Barely audible he says* shh... I'm ok... It was just a bit of a cramp..*he forces himself to stay still as another wave of pain rolls over him but he can't suppress a grunt and his face pales*

Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Nyra: *looks heartbroken at seeing him like this* She rests her head on his chest and looks up at him
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Chris: *relaxes as the pain finally subsides and he looks exhausted and runs his fingers through her hair*
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Nyra: *listens to his heart beat and smiles*
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:13 pm

((Baisically I'm now waiting for lyth and aiden to arrive at the dining hall and see the chaos and then try to find Chris and nyra or something... This is a suggestion... They don't have to be worried or anything))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 pm

((Aiden is waiting on lyth to respond))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:16 pm

((I'm beginning to question my Ravenclawy-ness  Shocked ))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:28 pm

((Is that because you like Hufflepuffs and other things?))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:30 pm

((No.... I actually am starting to realize that I have more slytherin traits than i originally thought))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:35 pm

((Yah.. He he.... I was going to say something about some of those traits but I decided to leave it with your liking Hufflepuffs...))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:37 pm

((Haha XD spoken like a true Slytherin. And i never said I "liked" hufflepuffs. Just that the stereotypes are not necessarily true...))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:51 pm

((He he... yup... care to elaborate on what you noticed or should I?))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:53 pm

((I'd say a good 90% of these describe me
    http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=slytherin%20psychology&rs=rs))
    Sage'sSong
    Sage'sSong
    Certified Romanceologist

Post by Sage'sSong Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:12 pm

((Hey wanna PM me your thoughts? I don't wanna keep spamming the thread =P))
    §China'sAllieCat§
    §China'sAllieCat§
    Over Achiever

Post by §China'sAllieCat§ Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:08 pm

((K.... Oh where oh where is scarlet oh where oh where can she be))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:07 pm